Sign in to follow this  
PDM

NJCSD

I received an email from the NJCSD (NJ coalition for self-defense) stating that they have decided to 'mothball' the NJCSD.  When I became interested in 2A issues in NJ  years ago this was the only grassroots organization in the state.  Unfortunately, they weren't able to execute and have been defunct ever since the NJ2AS came on the scene.  They never achieved a fraction of the success of the NJ2AS, probably due to the personalities of those involved and their inability to organize and rally support. I don't think they ever got much beyond a small online forum and a handful of supporters. But I give them credit for trying and starting the fight in this state. 

I received an email from the NJCSD (NJ coalition for self-defense) stating that they have decided to 'mothball' the NJCSD.  When I became interested in 2A issues in NJ  years ago this was the only grassroots organization in the state.  Unfortunately, they weren't able to execute and have been defunct ever since the NJ2AS came on the scene.  They never achieved a fraction of the success of the NJ2AS, probably due to the personalities of those involved and their inability to organize and rally support. I don't think they ever got much beyond a small online forum and a handful of supporters. But I give them credit for trying and starting the fight in this state. 

So who finally told them it was over. They didn't seem to get the hint from everyone walking out the door. 

I'm surprised it took this long.........