Sign in to follow this  
OfcrFek

Remington 870 Zombie Hunter Stock Set

http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-parts/stock-forend-parts/adjustable-stock-parts/buttstock-forend-sets/brownells-zombie-hunter-stock-forend-prod53475.aspx

A little expensive, and the fore end required a little bit of modification to fit with my barrel and side saddle, but ultimately it works.  And the stock collapses, allowing me or my 5' 1" wife to comfortably hold it with the push of a button. They have sets that fit Remington 870's and ones that fit Mossberg 500's.

zombieshotty_zpse767f063.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (1)

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Natchez is having a sale on Remington Military/Law Enforcement Training Ammunition 9mm 115 gr FMJ 1145 fps 1000/ct.  
      Regular price $226.79.  On sale for next two days for $169.99.  No rebates to mail in or submit online.  This comes out to $.17 per round or $8,49 per box of 50.  Get free shipping with promo code FS181117
      Click Here

• By JT Custom Guns
      Remington 870 / TAC-14
      12ga.
      Magpul M-Lok Foreguard
      With Mesa Tactical Brace (Factory) = $595.00
      -or-
      With SB Tactical Brace (Add on) = $525.00

Remington / Mesa Tactical Brace

Remington / SB Tactical Brace
    • By mrmister2000
      Hi all.
      This is my first time posting in the forum. After having searched through both this forum and the inner-webs, in general for information pertaining to the legality of this this particular stock, I have seemingly gotten nowhere, so I figured I'd post/ask about it here.
      The stock in question is the Strike Industries Viper Modular Fixed Stock and I am trying to find out if it would count as having one of the "offending features" within the state of NJ?

The stock definitely does not fold, and it does not appear to qualify as telescoping under the traditional sense. The length of pull IS adjustable by means of spacers inserted between the castle nut and the actual stock, BUT the adding/removing of these spacers requires using a hex wrench to completely disassemble the stock first.
      My questions are:
      Do any of you currently have/use this particular stock here in the State of NJ?
      Do you think this stock would qualify as one of NJ's offending features, or at least look "different-enough" to put one under risk of enhanced scrutiny and possible arrest if one had it on their AR-15?
      I had one gunsmith tell me that stocks must be permanently pinned (not true, since the only thing I recall as needing to be permanent is the muzzle brake) and I also had a representative from U.S. Law Shield tell me that he "Didn't think it would count as an offending feature, but in the State of NJ who knows?"
      Looking forward to the replies.

• Nacl only goes so far in temps. i think magnesium gets ya -25
    • 20%+ sodium chloride in aqueous. They basically just dissolve road  rock salt so it spreads evenly on the roads and doesn't get kicked off. 
    • It works fine if you use just one PROVIDED you determine which switch is the first in the series and install the TP-Link in that location.  In case you don't know how to do that, this procedure will work.  Kill power at breaker and open up both existing switches.  Take the hot wire off both switches and separate it from other wires.  Make sure it is not touching other stuff and then turn power back on.  With a non-contact voltage tester see which wire is hot, only one will be - that is where you want the new switch. Yes this will work in a four-way application (three switches), that is what I have in my kitchen.  I want to install one in an application where there are four switches and I expect it will work but have yet to do that.  Just ordered a few more today to do just that.  
    • Yeah im just not able to go tonight got other life problems came. But i did finish watching WWII in HD season one threw amazon prime video. great series to watch also.
    • There were a few theaters with late shows. Worth a search.

Important Information