Sign in to follow this  
OfcrFek

Remington 870 Zombie Hunter Stock Set

http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-parts/stock-forend-parts/adjustable-stock-parts/buttstock-forend-sets/brownells-zombie-hunter-stock-forend-prod53475.aspx

A little expensive, and the fore end required a little bit of modification to fit with my barrel and side saddle, but ultimately it works.  And the stock collapses, allowing me or my 5' 1" wife to comfortably hold it with the push of a button. They have sets that fit Remington 870's and ones that fit Mossberg 500's.

zombieshotty_zpse767f063.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By sasha45acp
      Immaculate Remington 700 in 30-06 SPRG. Polymer stock with texturing, super smooth action, adjustable crisp trigger.
      Got this from a friend, but never got around to shooting it. Rifle had less than 60 rounds through it.
      Optic: Hawke Endurance HK6426 4-16x50 with flip up covers and zeroing bubble.
      Included Ammo: 3 boxes of 20 Federal Premium Copper Trophy 180gr
      Included Accessories: Metal Bipod, Soft Sling with rubber pad, Full Size Soft Case.
      SOLD.
      THE FIRST TO POST "I'll TAKE IT" WINS THE SALE.
      Please PM with questions.

• By this_is_nascar
      Looking to sell this new-like Hogue OM Series Soft Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock for a standard Ruger 10-22.
      I'm willing to meet within 10-15 miles of Gloucester City, zipcode 08030.
      I'm asking $50.
      The 1st "I'll take it" will get the sale.

• By Henry1111
      WTS
      Rare to find:
      Remington 700 VSSF Varmint HS  Call .308
      Fluted Stainless 26 inch barrel.
      Target style trigger, very light.
      H-S precision synthetic stock with
      Full aluminum bedding block.
      Excellent overall condition, less than 100 rounds through.

Topped with Nikon Monarch 6-24x50SF M FC  featuring:
      - 4x Zoom Range, 4 inch Eye Relief
      - Interchangeable Target Style Turret Knobs and Caps
      - Locking Side Focus Parallax Adjustment (SF)
      - Fine Cross (FC) Target Reticle
      - Ultra ClearCoat boosting Light Transmission up to 95%
      - Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
      - Nikon Lifetime Full Warranty

Price  $650 without scope.  or BO
      Scope $440 extra

• By Maksim
      Pretty dang good deal for $99 with free shipping.  Lower Parts Kit with trigger group along with a buffer tube, buffer, Magpul MOE stock and pistol grip.  Will need to put a pin in to fix for NJ. 
      Link

Mil-Spec MOE Stock: A drop-in replacement buttstock using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Rubber butt-pad which prevents shoulder slippage. 
      MOE Trigger Guard: A drop-in replacement rear trigger guard. Features "V" shape for better use of gloves, non-folding, with round edges. 
      MOE+ AR-15 Pistol Grip: combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around over-molding for maximum weapon control.
      PSA Classic Lower Parts Kit: Provides the part necessities to assemble your AR lower. By Palmetto State Armory. 
      Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Assembly: 7075 aluminum with buffer springs  
      Link to PSA
    • By Maksim
      Natchez is having a sale on Remington Military/Law Enforcement Training Ammunition 9mm 115 gr FMJ 1145 fps 1000/ct.  
      Regular price $226.79.  On sale for next two days for $169.99.  No rebates to mail in or submit online.  This comes out to $.17 per round or $8,49 per box of 50.  Get free shipping with promo code FS181117
      Click Here

• Looking to let the lwrc go this weekend, 1100 for this weekend! 
    • Sold Pending Funds. Will update when it's final or becomes available again.
    • WTS- 1.Centurion Arms CM4 5.56,  factory done by Monte with 16" chf medium contour barrel with polished ramps and OD Green barrel (options no longer offered).  LMT ambi handle, AST trigger, B5 stock, Colt OD green buffer tube (I sent him this to use), BG6 brake, Magpul overmold grip-----(Burris RT6 and ADM Mount not included less than 500 rounds but in keeping with CA accuracy (for those that don't know, CA are like early Noveske accuracy when John was around) printed .65 with 77gr mkt 262/black hills.  With $hitty AE 55gr she still prints MOA for 5 shot groups you simply cannot find a better price as standard CM4 is 1475 new without any upgrades.  Priced to move as eye on other thing ...........1k for rifle    2.Home build side charger 5.56, 14.7" BA pencil barrel with BCA upper/BCG, Aero Lower, RTB FF rail, Aero LPK, A2 stock, BCM grip........$400 for rifle prefer to use Steve at Monmouth Arms but open, both rifle fully compliant   First post to post 'I'll take it' wins like I normally do, will keep up for 2-3 days then move to my usually spots but will give the NJ crew a look first any questions let me know, no trades, you want it you pay for it https://imgur.com/a/rLU4X1P