Golf battery

Has anyone had their nics come back instant

So now that nics is phoned in again i've been hearing it has been back to instant. Anyone out there to confirm this. I went friday to pick up a couple more ar's that came in and they call nics. Blam delayed. I still havent got the all clear yet. 5 days. I knew it couldn't be true. Does anyone know what the real deal is. Ar's for all.

I went Saturday morning.  NICS was down in the morning when the FFL called around 10am.  I went to get some breakfast and came back at 11am.  FFL was able to get them on the phone.  Few minutes later, I was approved.

So now that nics is phoned in again i've been hearing it has been back to instant. Anyone out there to confirm this. I went friday to pick up a couple more ar's that came in and they call nics. Blam delayed. I still havent got the all clear yet. 5 days. I knew it couldn't be true. Does anyone know what the real deal is. Ar's for all.

I assume you were delayed for a reason.  That was your instant NICS response.

NICS checks are taking 2-3 minutes on a regular basis now.

If you received a 'Delayed" from NICS there may be a problem in your information stream

Not necessarily a bad mark, just a missing or inconsistent bit of information that requires

NICS to do more research on.

Usually they don't take 5 days though. Your dealer should be making a call to see what 

the hold up is - JMO

NICS checks are taking 2-3 minutes on a regular basis now.

If you received a 'Delayed" from NICS there may be a problem in your information stream

Not necessarily a bad mark, just a missing or inconsistent bit of information that requires

NICS to do more research on.

Usually they don't take 5 days though. Your dealer should be making a call to see what 

the hold up is - JMO

Iv been told Delay / Pending call backs are a little slow but initial nics are instant :)

Was getting mine Fri morning also. About 5 mins. Said they were backed up. End of week rush or something. That's instant enough for me anyway. FFL was just on hold, that's all.

Mine and quite a few others each took about 5 minutes Friday mid morning at Cheyenne Mtn. Outfitters,
Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HDTypos courtesy Apple...

Picked up a Sig Sauer P226 at RTSP this morning (for my nephew, the P2P barely had time to burn a hole in his pocket before he put it to good use). The NICS check took maybe 5 minutes. The guys at RTSP were great and while it took my NICS check 3 weeks about a month ago, it was pretty instantaneous today. Definite improvement.