david8613

what guns in your opinion will become valuable classic?

I second this, such a crazy odd solid pistol. I feel lucky to even fire one. I never even heard of it until I saw it myself.

Lots of scams on armslist.com selling these guns dirt cheap. People see them listed and send money blindly and get ripped off.

Lots of scams on armslist.com selling these guns dirt cheap. People see them listed and send money blindly and get ripped off.

Damn that sucks, the one I fired was pretty much in immaculate condition because the owner is a neat freak, hahahaha

what guns in your opinion will become valuable classic in the future? I have one more permit and thinking about what to get with it...

Given enough time, just about anything............

But, some of the above suggestions are the most likely to go up in value since they are already in high demand.

The guns listed below. They must be correct, not refinished, pre 1946 production, and not import marked. They continue to go up everyday.

US 1911 .45

Lugers

P38s

Walther PPK and PP

Liberator

FN Hi powers WW2 and pre WW2

Radoms

Nambu pistols

Broomhandles

Femaru in 32acp

Sauer 38h

Russian Tokarev pistol

Nagant revolver

Mauser 1934 pistol

Mauser HSC

Something new that will likely become rare. Boberg XR9. Lots of novelty value, well made. Not necessarily the best idea. 

Also in general, anything that has gone up in price due to scarcity, but that people still use. As mentioned, the S&W 610 is a potential there. It commands a premium, but plenty of buyers are shooting them rather than hiding them away. H&K p7m10 in .40 might be on the opposite end of that line. The rarer p7 guns are starting to be socked away as collector items. Not sure how much upside they'll have. 

http://www.coltsmfg.com/Catalog/SpecialEditions/1877BulldogGatlingGun.aspx

1877%20Bulldog%20Gatling%20Gun.jpg

....or you can just wait 135 years until Colt does another run!

(I'm not sure anything mass produced will become valuable in the sense of fine-art valuable. If I had a spare permit right now, I'd be looking for an example of Colt's WW1 reproduction 1911. I'd shoot it, tho, not keep it in the safe.)