2ANJ

Armed and dangerous in Neptune...

Around 6:30am I drove up the GSP right by this search. It was before I knew what was going on. I saw about 30+ cops, armed, some with AKs which unnerved me. I work off 100a and at that point they had 100 closed. AND at the time I drove by they had made a barricade with their cars to prevent anyone from leaving that rest stop right there...

The whole thing was uncomfortable.

Around 6:30am I drove up the GSP right by this search. It was before I knew what was going on. I saw about 30+ cops, armed, some with AKs which unnerved me. I work off 100a and at that point they had 100 closed. AND at the time I drove by they had made a barricade with their cars to prevent anyone from leaving that rest stop right there...

The whole thing was uncomfortable.

AK's?????????

AK's?????????

NJSP budget cuts?

The man is described as being white, tall and thin, with blonde hair and a tattoo on his neck. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt and blue jeans. Police say the man may be suicidal or emotionally disturbed.

Chances he has a NJ FPID? And/or a real gun?

Oh Jesus what did I say wrong. They had big guns Lol it was scary /noob

Edit: reread my post I meant assault rifles :facepalm: shut up hah

No harm  no foul..... It's just that AK's are generally reported as being on the other side of the law in these instances.

Give her a break......  She is new to firearms..... 

I was simply asking and in shock that they had AKs ...relax...wasnt jumping down anyones throats...not yet atleast haha