Sign in to follow this  
Damjan

In Paterson Law Breaks You

Not a good day for Paterson Cops.

Video surfaces of them beating 2 guys when they made the arrest.

They pulled a gun in a bar and also threathened an off duty cop in a bar and ended up with this.

Im on n ipad. Someone can embed the video if they can.

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index.ssf/2013/06/video_of_paterson_police_kicking_dragging_handcuffed_suspect_leads_to_federal_suit.html#incart_m-rpt-1

They shot/threatened an off duty cop in a bar and ended up with this.

According to the article and their criminal case, no one fired a gun.

For the record , i would have wooped their butt too if they pulled a gun on me.

So would I. But then I'd get thrown in jail. 

THat was handled all wrong. Vigilantly  tactics ruin cases. Looks like these guys chose to eat the time in expectant of their huge pay days that will soon give them enough money to become real drug kingpins.....

The video does appear to be damaging but we don't know all the facts yet.  The subjects are only claiming they were robbed by the police.  Lots of adrenaline coursing through everyone there.  Doesn't look good.  

The video does appear to be damaging but we don't know all the facts yet.  The subjects are only claiming they were robbed by the police.  Lots of adrenaline coursing through everyone there.  Doesn't look good.  

All the facts? Not for nothing but the guy didn't resist, he was pulled out of car, went into a semi-fetal position and took a massive beating. The beating continued after they were handcuffed. Scumbags or not the video and the law are pretty clear. The cops should have handcuffed the suspects and been done with it. The actions of these officers will likely cost taxpayers a few million $$. They should all be fired, pension revoked, etc. 

For the record , i would have wooped their butt too if they pulled a gun on me.

I m sure they were considered armed and dangerous when the police gave chase.

But you would have stopped before they were handcuffed and unconscious.

It's very suspicious that this didn't come up during the trial. I would have thought that a video like this would immediately invalidate any testimony by the police criminals and would have weakened the case against the criminal criminals. Why didn't they bring it up then?

But you would have stopped before they were handcuffed and unconscious.

It's very suspicious that this didn't come up during the trial. I would have thought that a video like this would immediately invalidate any testimony by the police criminals and would have weakened the case against the criminal criminals. Why didn't they bring it up then?

I would have stopped of course.

As for the tape not coming out at the trial their lawyer said he didnt bring it up because it would have affcted their criminal case.