Tack Tickle

Saiga 7.62x39mm $485 CASH @ Buds - AK Variant

that extra long barrel is hideous,

I just put one of these on layaway at Tanners in PA and it has the shorter barrel.

It was $475 http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/58011-saiga-ak-variant-any-good/

I got one of those also. It's waiting for me to pick up. :)

I have one waiting to be converted. Never done one so it should be interesting

It's stupid easy. Long as you have that instructional video and a dremel a 5 year old could do it.

I've been thinking about a x39.. If I can get one for within a Benjamin of what I paid for my 5.56 I'll probably pick one up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By SleepingInABag
      Hi all, new member here looking to offload some steel cased Tula. $1200 for 3,000 rounds total in original unopened packaging; three 1000rd cases of 20rd boxes. ($0.40/rd)
      I am in central NJ and willing to deliver within 30 miles if someone buys the lot. Otherwise will meet up if anyone wants a single case.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Minimum age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      Will send pictures with timestamp upon request.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.
    • By MrAceJD
      WTS 7.62 x 39 ammo.   I have 4000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 ammo.  All steel cased.  Most are Barnaul.  Some boxes are Red Ops and Red Army.  Most of the Barnaul is either in a sealed spam can or boxes, but some was removed from a previous spam can and placed into ammo cans as loose ammo.   Spam can comes with an opener.  I sold my AKM rifle and no longer have a need for the ammo.  
      Please message me with any questions.
      I will sell the entire lot for $1,000 ($0.25 per round), so it's a pretty good deal.  For the ammunition that is in an ammo can, the sale comes with the ammo cans.  Happy to send photos and chat live.   I am in central New Jersey.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Min age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By EKS22
      Excellent condition arsenal SLR 95   ***Milled AK****    $2000  with everything pictured       
      Opened to trades for bren 2, marlin 1895 SBL, FN ps90, DSA FAL, M1A ebr, tavor 7, Century PSL, s&w 686 4" or 6" 
      trades are not necessarily even trades. if you have something to offer on trade, we can discuss details.

made in bulgaria.  

comes with original thumbhole stock and the installed desert Fox buffer tube adapter and pinned magpul ctr stock.  It is currently pinned  using the aim sports magpul stock lock pin so the pin can be reversed. 

ALG AK trigger installed

Comes with original dust cover and Texas weapon system gen 3 pic rail dust cover installed.  Original polymer handguard and a khyber cheese grater is installed.  Also has a tango down grip.  Will come with 1 10rd P-mag.  

all numbers matching, all original parts. Put 50 rounds through to check fuction.  

im having trouble posting all the pics...heres a link to more pics.   https://imgur.com/a/lUEnreZ

feel free to text me any questions. i work late so you can text up to 1am   three four seven, four ten, thirty two zero one
      located in bergen county. Can meet at my FFL or yours, just dont make me drive anywhere near AC...it wont end well for me
      Obviously must have valid FID and matching DL.  Please be kosher.
      I have lurked around on this forum, but am active on the NJGUNS subreddit, same username,  Also have +110 flair on reddit GAFS

First to post "ill take it" gets it