wink-_-wink

Anyone concerned?

I have several Black friends that are actively posting about this case.  Even they see it for what it is, and know from eye-witness testimony that the Prosecutor's case is falling apart.  Conservative Blacks who know right from wrong are already standing-up for self-defense on their own Facebook pages, so I don't think anything much will transpire when he's acquitted.

I do think that Holder will appoint a special prosecutor to go after Zimmerman on a Human Rights violation, and Zimmerman will have to defend himself against THAT too.

And the MSM is going to have blood in the water when this all plays-out............

These two photo's have been circulating. Don't know if they are real. The media suppposedly keeps showing the picture of when he was twelve, not the 17 year old one with the tats. Could just be a bunch of internet bupkus.

post-1895-0-70483300-1372776470_thumb.jpg

post-1895-0-50265200-1372776493_thumb.jpg

Agreed that the media has the lions share of the drum beating. But those two pics don't help out anyone. The second pic is of a rapper that did a song about the incident.

And the pic that is of the deceased, was when he was 12.

If I had a son, it would look like Trevom Martin. Didn't our President make that statement. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes your president said that. He also called the convict Michael Vick to congratulate him for being a comeback story "just like him"

We have so lost our way as a country.

The 2nd pic is NOT Treyvon Martin, but then again what would the tattoos matter if it was him?

Them tat's scare the living shit out of me. I serpantined my way into the linen closet (my secret hiding spot) when I saw that pic.

Oh what fun it is to have the National Guard camping on your street like they did on mine in 92.  The LA riot of 92 destroyed so much shit and cost a zillion just because. I have Z E R O sympathy for anything that happens to looters and the other assholes that think it's bad ass to loot, destroy or burn other peoples neighborhoods because they can't deal with reality. Best part was how mad everyone was when they didn't get welfare checks after they burnt down the post office. Never would have happened if they just shot him dead.

The media have fanned the flames on this one.  Any blood that is shed over this will be largely on their hands.

And BTW, I'm referring to the mainstream media, not necessarily outlets like infowars.

agree as well as the Sharpton and Jesse types. 

I'm not worried however for my area.....

Not that concerned. Most of the pissed off people on line are suburban high school kids and some black dudes who are hoping to get the chance to loot and scoot.

The former, pre social media, would be the guy who runs his mouth to his buddies in the food court in the mall.

The latter needs a critical mass of pissed off people. I don't know that they'll get that.

Myself, when the Rodney king verdict came down, I was on a bus in Newark. Plenty of pissed off people, only a couple pissed off enough to want to take it out on whitey, and not enough to want do it without more help than they had.

If I had a son, it would look like Trevom Martin. Didn't our President make that statement. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Very true. This thing has been inflamed by the media and the other "usual suspects" before any evidence was ever brought fourth. Ive been watching the trial from the begining, and if he is convicted it was a kangaroo court with GZs fate decided from the get go.

As far as rioting, I am not personally concerned, and neither should anyone on this site. If you are on these forums in the first place, odds are you are better prepared than most. I dont think ebt pays for plate carriers :)

These two photo's have been circulating. Don't know if they are real. The media suppposedly keeps showing the picture of when he was twelve, not the 17 year old one with the tats. Could just be a bunch of internet bupkus.

The top picture is 12ish y/o Trayvon. The bottom picture is a rapper named "the game"

I have several Black friends that are actively posting about this case.  Even they see it for what it is, and know from eye-witness testimony that the Prosecutor's case is falling apart.  Conservative Blacks who know right from wrong are already standing-up for self-defense on their own Facebook pages, so I don't think anything much will transpire when he's acquitted.

I do think that Holder will appoint a special prosecutor to go after Zimmerman on a Human Rights violation, and Zimmerman will have to defend himself against THAT too.

And the MSM is going to have blood in the water when this all plays-out............

how can Holder go after him on human rights violations?

If they get worked up over the release of Labron James sneakers, this will surely cause them to riot. With tha being said, nothing with happen in Ocean County. I think you'll see flash mobs in parts of Florida near Sanford along with other urban areas. The only people they'll hurt is small business owners in their own areas. Then there will be nowhere to buy (or shoplift) food and booze within walking distance.

Yea as long an I'm home they would be in a world of hurt. 556 case full of varget topped off with 52-55gr bullets has proven to be accurate enough in my gun to dissuade anyone stupid enough to get upset over this case.

I am not concerned about it in my town or anything like that.  I work in a prison so that has me SLIGHTLY concerned but not to much... However after seeing first hand the looters after Sandy... I would not be surprised.  Seems like some people just need any excuse and they will go out and loot and rob and riot... and I believe this may be one of those times..

That's hilarious.

But it does beg the question...

Do we sound like that to liberals/progressives? I showed this to some black friends. Not hoodlums. Far from it. And their reaction was not outrage.

Play an infowars/Alex Jones clip. Now try it with the perspective that you had while watching heaterbob's clip. Tough I know, but I think you get what I'm saying.

It's not us we have to convince...

Blacks make up 13% of this country and not for nothing it feels at times were slaves to them , to the way they feel about what we say or do " omg i hope thats not racist" i live in newark (on the white side) i see it first hand