Bambinomontana

S&W M&P 15 Sport NJ Compliant 609.99

seems like a great deal... how would this be for a first ar15? would all ar15 accessories fit on this?

Its a GREAT 1st AR...  shoots perfect, lotsa fun and the price is unbeatable.   Most accessories will fit, install a quad rail and attach anything/everything if you want. 

Dammit... coulda saved $40. Would it be wrong to have two? Hee hee

UPDATE- Sent customer service a polite email about the $40 price drop right after I bought mine and inquired about possible store credit, etc. They gave me back the $40! Luv these guys!

Got one too :D 

Not that I think that good about AR15 (vs AK), but since I live on this continent - decided to get one and properly study the platform. 

Any advise for complete AR noob would be appreciated. (including how to take apart,  clean and lube etc some good videos would be nice) 

Thanks reagor for posting ( http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/58808-some-useful-links-for-zeroing-your-iron-sights/ ) videos about zeroing, I guess I will have to use M4 target since it's 16" barrel. 

Ordered some 69 grain BTHP Match Prvi Partizan Ammo - believed to be good for 1/9 twist. Correct?