RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 14th at Clinton, NJ WMA

What about an electric grill? Maybe something small enough to run off someone's truck deck?

Either way, what's this place I'm hearing sout that has awesome hot dogs that's close by?

What about an electric grill? Maybe something small enough to run off someone's truck deck?

Either way, what's this place I'm hearing sout that has awesome hot dogs that's close by?

Head straight up 31.  When you get to 46, hang a left and it's a little ways down on the left, can't miss it.  Well worth the trip.

no their not close, its out on rt46 in Buttzville http://www.hotdogjohnny.com/shop/

For me, it's on the way home.

What about a mini propane camping grill? Small enough to keep the mess to a minimum and no need to worry about charcoal ash...

not sure if that would work either since it says no picnicking in the rules also..

just might have to order one of these from clinton station dinner and hide it under my trucks cap ....lol move along nothing to see here

WorldsLargestHamburger_1.jpg

I will throw this idea out there. I live 15 minutes from the trap range. If everybody is serious we could have an "after picnic" at my place. This month is no good for me as I just destroyed my yard but the second half of next month would work or fall time. We do it in August the pool will be open. Might as well bring the women and children and go all out. Any thoughts?

I would come but all I have is a mossy 500 with 18.5 barrel and a uts-15 neither god for trap I do have an old sear 30 something inch long double barrel side by side the chokes are really tight the gun has family history apparently my dads father bought it from a farmer in a the next town the name is my moms maiden name and only farmer with that name so it appears to have gone from one side of the family to the other and now my dad owns it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would come but all I have is a mossy 500 with 18.5 barrel and a uts-15 neither god for trap I do have an old sear 30 something inch long double barrel side by side the chokes are really tight the gun has family history apparently my dads father bought it from a farmer in a the next town the name is my moms maiden name and only farmer with that name so it appears to have gone from one side of the family to the other and now my dad owns it

Wait its at 9 am hmm I would not be there till prob 1-2 pm my sisters college grad grandpa and sis bday party is the 13 and I'm drinking and I have an amature radio fest in the morning

Scared; Jus sayin!

On not good with moving targets and I don't see a listing ogfarmer

ask and he shall receive..... http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/classifieds/item/418-high-standard-flite-king-deluxe-k121-12g-pump/

I haven't been to one of these events since like march. I'd love to come by. I have no plans for that day either, my only problem is I have no shells. Anyone know if cabellas has the bulk packs in stock and how much they're going for? Maybe I'll take a ride mid week.

I haven't been to one of these events since like march. I'd love to come by. I have no plans for that day either, my only problem is I have no shells. Anyone know if cabellas has the bulk packs in stock and how much they're going for? Maybe I'll take a ride mid week.

They have had a decent supply lately. $70 for a case (250 shells)