gfl216

The Best Fighting Pistol Ever Made?

This one should spark a heated debate :wild:.  In your opinion what is the best fighting pistol ever made. I think the best fighting pistol ever made is the Gen 3 Glock 23. It is the perfect size, carries an ample amount of ammo in the mag, and is chambered for the more than capable S&W .40, and lets face it you can't beat a Glock for reliability.

Or that same women protecting her young! ;)

Answer: The best fighting pistol is the one which is wielded by a woman most likely to distract their opponents.

Posted Image

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I'd have to go with a full-size Glock in whatever caliber you can do follow-up shots with.

My prediction: one third of posts will be ridiculous or will be about how the forum will blow up, the next third will say the 1911 combined with a bunch of Jeff Cooper quotes, and the final third will be some ultra capacity tacticool handgun.

MK23, but I haven't shot the FNH 45 yet

Well it is the Offensive Handgun Weapon System. I've had the opportunity to hold the Mark 23, but never got to fire one. They're pretty damn big.

Won't have to fight or determine which is best. Just give the bad guys these...

Gun-Backfire.gif

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Obviously its Tybalts Rapier 9mm Series R

20tgvps.jpg

On a side note, the glock 23 as the best fighting pistol ever made? Who is your dealer?

Yeahh imma have to go with Mercutio's 9mm dagger. I still contend im going to take a pos 1911 and mill and refinish to look similar (sans compensator)

s5ivpg.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Answer: The best fighting pistol is the one which is wielded by a woman most likely to distract their opponents.

Posted Image

Is it bad that my second thought upon seeing this was that she has a lack of trigger discipline... I think the first thought is obvious...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are a few guns I'd like to try out on the range before making that decision. The fnh 5.7 to me should make that list. But I have had any hands on experience with it yet. I also wanna try that new sig sauer p227

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD