checko

Ever get ready to grill two beautiful look steaks...

someone say steak? Just got home from Arthurs in North Brunswick had steak and ribs combo w/ enough left over for lunch tomorrow

I love that place. The steaks are so good I've never had anything else. How were the ribs?

I assume this is a good place? I've never been.

You need to go ASAP. It's real good food.

If I'm gonna spend Ruth Chris money I would rather go to ac and get dinner at the old homestead or the palms. One of the better steaks I have had was at Emerils steak place in Vegas can't remember the name off hand.

When I am grilling at home I like the rib eye steaks from costco. They really are good and usally only like 8 dollars a pound

Arthur's in Morris Plains has the best steak for the money you can find.

I didn't lose a steak but I once went out to put my carne asada on the grill and came back less than a minute later to find my red bone standing with all 4 feet on the kitchen table finishing the last of the homemade guacamole I'd just made.

I definitely had a good laugh reading that! Especially since I've had a similar situation happen to me. When I was marinating my steaks and seasoning them, I went to take a few spice jars out of the top cupboard where they all are and a jar of my hot sauce fell and broke on the counter as well as when it hit the floor. The steaks survived but I was pissed my hot sauce didn't, a lot more work goes into making that then a damn steak!

Or when you cut your finger talking to your mom and you had to get stitches up ;)

You're a fool if you go to Arthurs and don't get the Onion soup. Best French Onion I've ever had, although they call it something else.

I'm not kidding.

That is my weakness also....their onion soup especially when the melted cheese spills over when it comes out of the salamander so that I can peel it off the sides of the crock.

Best steak I ever had was at Frankie & Johnnie's in NYC. Outstanding flavor and you could actually cut it with a fork. It was spendy, though.

I think the best steak I had was in the city at the Bond 45. Was very spendy I think cause I was dousing my gullet with Brooklyn brown.

Best steak I ever had was at Frankie & Johnnie's in NYC.  Outstanding flavor and you could actually cut it with a fork.  It was spendy, though.

Best for me is at Wolfgang's on park Ave.30 day dry aged porterhouse seared momentarily at 700 degrees to rare. Second is Que de Cheval in Montreal, again 30 day dry aged prime grilled over hard wood with a drizzle of clarified New Zealand salted butter.

Peter Lugars in Brooklyn. Expensive, but best damn steak I ever had.

Agree- not cheap but excellent every time

Arthur's in Morris Plains has the best steak for the money you can find.

I didn't lose a steak but I once went out to put my carne asada on the grill and came back less than a minute later to find my red bone standing with all 4 feet on the kitchen table finishing the last of the homemade guacamole I'd just made.

For the price you can't beat it, used to go there all the time when I lived in Morros county.

Arthurs can not be beat for the money!!!

I remember back in college when their steaks were $11...perfect for a broke college student.  $24 is still a good deal for a good steak.