sure shot

Do we have a count down for Christie?

Seeing as though you should be transporting your hollow points to and from the range in a separate locked container, the likelihood of dropping a few HPs from the range in your car ...... .

Your saying other than the trunk of your car?... No locks by law .... Other than interstate travel as per fopa...

Seeing as though you should be transporting your hollow points to and from the range in a separate locked container, the likelihood of dropping a few HPs from the range in your car is a senario that won't happen if you are following the regs as you should be. Yea, the laws here are most often over the top, but for the sake of keeping ourselves out of trouble they aren't that hard to comply with.

Don't buy a car formerly owned by someone in PA or DE. I've lost HPs in them as have half the people I know. I would bet there are a lot of rental cars with NJ plates that have HPs rolling around under the seats.

I'm not going to hope for that.  I don't "hope" or "change."  I can't move to a free state as my roots are too deep here now.

I have lived here my entire life so far as well but it is pretty clear that we have a conflict of interest when the state is actively denying constitutional rights. We tried to fight with votes and words but now the fight will get ugly as soon as criminals out number law abiding citizens with guns and we all know NJ has a long history of denying us the ability to defend ourselves. The only option left is to roll over and let NJ continue to shovel s*** down our throats or to move to a state that still respects us.

If he was really going to sign them, he would probably have already done so today.

Or he waits until the exact day of the deadline to reduce the amount of time he recieves blowback before the election.... he didn't get to where he is by being an idiot.. he is playing both sides of the fence and running his campaign like a chess game.  Each move he is strategically planning out 3 movesi n advance... he knows what he is doing and I really think he will wait and then let them pass... unfortunately

I have lived here my entire life so far as well but it is pretty clear that we have a conflict of interest when the state is actively denying constitutional rights. We tried to fight with votes and words but now the fight will get ugly as soon as criminals out number law abiding citizens with guns and we all know NJ has a long history of denying us the ability to defend ourselves. The only option left is to roll over and let NJ continue to shovel s*** down our throats or to move to a state that still respects us.

I have certainly acceptes this and am now planning thusly....

Except my plan is a bit floppy. When my boss retires so does my job in NJ hah...and so forth from there, probably

So what is the date of this "LAST DAY" for him to make a decision. Anyone make the insane effort to find out??

That sounds dirty.

Is that for real or are you messing with the Pennsyltucky guy?

Nah he's for real. HK P7 of some sort, not sure if PSP or P7M8.

In any case, I'm really waiting to see what Christie is going to do on the other bills. Some of these were bad, but nowhere near as bad as say, the Sweeney FID bill.

My wife and I have been kicking around the idea of moving also. I think this seals the deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We were looking at real estate in MS/AL/GA.... 6 bedroom homes, 4 baths, 5+ acres of land for under $250k (property taxes @$500 per year!!!)  I think that kind of sealed our deal...

Ok contained separately in your trunk. Locked if you don't have a trunk...

The way I read the law.....ammo does not have to be seperatly contained... As long as its not in the firearm/unloaded....loaded mags in same bag ok just not in firearm

It's not so much that I care to ever own a .50 Barrett or anything of the like.  The point being is when does this end?  

I actually have the biggest issue with Mental Health records being submitted to NICS rather than any of the other bills.  

The Sweeney Bill just makes everything more difficult for gun owners.  Why do I need to take a test to exercise a Right?  Scrap the FPIDs and P2Ps.  Isn't NICS alone advanced enough in 2013 to make this whole process obsolete?  It really sad that I know people who don't own any guns because they are simply "too busy" to go through the process.  They also think I'm full of crap when I say if they applied today, they might get theirs by Christmas if they're lucky.

That's my rant in light of what CC signed today.

I think that's the problem with many NJ residents that I have met here, their roots run too deep to leave. My job forced me to move here, and believe me when the opportunity to get out comes, I will be packing fast.

My wife "forced" me to move here and for the past15 years, I've built my career and spread my roots. She's not going to leave Jersey and I'm not going to leave my job. Do I hate the virtual non-existance of CCW? Yes. Do I hate weak castle doctrine / lack of the ability to defend myself? Yes. Do I hate high taxes? Yes. Do I hate the politics in this state? Yes. Is all of that enough for me to get divorced and leave my safe employment? No.

The point being is when does this end?

The problem is it won't... All the letter writing and phone calls and look where we are today.... Look where we were after the hearings....it's like a wound that was not tended to early on and now with sepsis trying to treat it with baby aspirin

My wife "forced" me to move here and for the past15 years, I've built my career and spread my roots. She's not going to leave Jersey and I'm not going to leave my job. Do I hate the virtual non-existance of CCW? Yes. Do I hate weak castle doctrine / lack of the ability to defend myself? Yes. Do I hate high taxes? Yes. Do I hate the politics in this state? Yes. Is all of that enough for me to get divorced and leave my safe employment? No.

It bothers this sh*t outta me when people say, "why dont you just move"?

Like its so effing easy. 

If I was renting, Id be outta this state in a heart beat. 

Although, I am looking at some condos in PA.  Maybe its time to establish residency next door.