sure shot

Do we have a count down for Christie?

It's over. After 8 months, we came out relatively unscathed. I still haven't fully processed it, but I'm feeling a huge weight coming off my shoulders.

It is NEVER over. The fight continues every day. Lick your wounds and get back out there. We can however win if we don't back down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He is a douchebag and I hope he gets deported.

That being said, if you guys think this is strictly because of his presidential aspirations and has nothing to do with your efforts, I think that is not correct.

I think part of this calculation is the NJ gun owners will shout from the rooftops and expose this douchebag for what he really is.

Whitman was a scumbag, and she was loved nationally. All "R" NJ governors are loved nationally. They all get 100% credit for their outlandish claims, and 0% blame for the reality. It must be a really nice gig.

This fucker knows you are going to pierce his national facade. There is a very big audience for your complaints on the national stage.

Pat yourselves on the back, dust yourselves off, and redouble your efforts and draw new battle lines. We may have this fucker right where we want him.

I think it is over only for the near future, more specifically while CC is the gov. The sponsers of these bills will look like total fools if they continue to poke at the gun laws during his tenure. BUT- fools will be fools so.....

well he pulled through... as we've all said he's not dumb.. if he wants to sit in the oval office this needed to happen. still don't trust him as far as i can throw him (which AIN'T far) glad he did the right thing here though.

I am relieved but this is only a momentary victory, a well needed and deserved one though. Go to the range this weekend to celebrate, but put your boots back on Monday.

I am enjoying watching all the gun control freaks cry like little bitches though.

WOO HOO lets all go buy .50's!! lol Well I must say I am more shocked than anything.  I really thought he was going to continue to play both sides of the fence on this.  He has been very sketchy with his 2a issues and this took me completely by suprise.  I guess this means he isn't becoming a "D".  Congrats everyone, and personally THANK YOU for everyones effort such as letters, phone calls, emails and any other attempt that was made!  BUT like it was said, this is not the end!  I am sending my hand written letter thanking him this weekend.  Keep the letters going and keep pressing the issue!  We have to take those small steps in the right and this was one of them.  Great job everyone.  Now refill your ammo get some food in you and onto the next battle!

I would like him to give a veto speech holding a Barrett .50 rifle over his head like Charlton Heston -- but I don't think that's going to happen.

OMG -- in effect -- he DID!

Christie is an unlikely poster boy for the Second Amendment -- but stranger things have happened. I'm very pleasantly surprised. He's exceeded my expectations, and the last politician who did that was Ronald Reagan. 

Thanks to all those who let him see that the intensity of 2A supporters is much stronger than that of the gun grabbers.

What have we gained? Yes, we are less screwed today than we could have been, lovely, but we havent gained anything. We have so many stupid gun laws in this state, if we got rid of any I would join your party and celebrate, but we havent made anything better, just avoided some more pain, and probably just temporarly. Show me less laws than we have now, that would be progress!

What have we gained? Yes, we are less screwed today than we could have been, lovely, but we havent gained anything. We have so many stupid gun laws in this state, if we got rid of any I would join your party and celebrate, but we havent made anything better, just avoided some more pain, and probably just temporarly. Show me less laws than we have now, that would be progress!

Less negative is still a change for the better. Gotta start pulling out of the nosedive before you can regain altitude.

I wouldn't fellatiate him in a turnpike rest stop but a thank you wouldn't be inappropriate. He did something good for us.

I also believe it's a victory. Not losing something is the same as gaining something. Just look at the comments online. The other side is up in arms. At a minimum it puts the move to PA off another 4 years. If we can get a Republican legislature in November and CC gets his conservative NJ Supreme Court nominations confirmed who knows what could happen?

I also want to thank everyone on the forum as it was a great place to go to keep up with what was going on and for getting information on how to contact CC and take some positive action.

I'm celebrating this weekend!

I also want to thank everyone on the forum as it was a great place to go to keep up with what was going on and for getting information on how to contact CC and take some positive action.

I'm celebrating this weekend!

I don't know about you but I was hitting reload on the site at least ever 5 minutes yesterday afternoon.