ogfarmer

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire Movie Screening (Viewers Needed)

A member of NJ2AS has managed to get this movie for a 1 time showing @ AMC Loews New Brunswick.

He needs a threshold of tickets sold in order for the theater to do it. If the threshold is not met you are not charged. It actually does not charge you until the event is sold enough tickets but will run an auth to make sure your card is good.

http://www.tugg.com/go/rfwtrp

Here is the info from his post on NJ2AS Facebook page.

NJ2AS I have some good news. AMC Loews New Brunswick has approved my event to bring Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire to NJ! I have a threshold of tickets that will have to be met and of course I'm short on time w/a vacation coming up. The screening will be Wednesday, July 31 at 8:00pm. I thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide in spreading the word. As soon as the event page(where you buy tickets) is finished,I'll post it for you to share. Thx http://www.deadpatriotfilms.com/

www.deadpatriotfilms.com
Civil rights under fire

I am happy to present to you the first NJ screening of Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire! Please click the link and reserve your tickets. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Please share this link within your social circles!

If the threshold is not met you are not charged. It actually does not charge you until the event but will run an auth to make sure your card is good.

When you get to the checkout this message is at the bottom: "Prices listed are per ticket and will not be charged until the event is confirmed. In the meantime, you may see an authorization pending to ensure sufficient funds are available in your account."

Everyone please feel free to share this link with everyone, even non-gun owners.  Actually it would be good to get some of the non-gun crowd or fence sitters to attend.  We are making progress but still need 50 more tickets reserved to make it happen. Thx!

One question...is the money from the gate going to be donated to the nj2as?

The money all goes to Tugg and then I assume they pay the theater.  The promoter (me) is supposed to receive 5% of the ticket sales.  I have not even thought about that portion of it yet bc its a small amount of money and I'm not even sure how or when the payment is made.

The money all goes to Tugg and then I assume they pay the theater. The promoter (me) is supposed to receive 5% of the ticket sales. I have not even thought about that portion of it yet bc its a small amount of money and I'm not even sure how or when the payment is made.

Oh my bad. I thought nj2as was promoting.

Only 29 have reserved tickets in the first 6 days. If 43 more people don't reserve tickets in the next 9 days, this film will not run in NJ.

California had several screenings and I believe NY is having one. Is this the message we want to send to Trenton?

Copy and share the link everywhere. Thx

It's confirmed!

As was said, us all going really isn't that productive as we are already believers in freedom, gun-rights and that our government has contempt for us.

It would be great to get some outreach to the demographic that would be most helped by seeing this movie.

Ideas?

Great news to come back from vacation to!

All of know at least one person who is either on the fence or anti or just simply afraid of guns. I've been trying to get some of them to go as just a movie night out with friends. I'm not sure exactly how effective that strategy has been bc I was out of the country for the last 8 days and have a lot of catching up to do.

So reach out to your non-gun owning friends and see if they'll go as simply a night out.

I hope you don't mind... I sent Christie an Email and told him we are having an all-you-can-eat buffet and that Barry was attending the screening.

JK... I would sure like to attend.

I hope you don't mind... I sent Christie an Email and told him we are having an all-you-can-eat buffet and that Barry was attending the screening.

JK... I would sure like to attend.

lol I did invite him via twitter but haven't received a response.

I hope you can make it as well.