ogfarmer

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire Movie Screening (Viewers Needed)

reserved my 2.... I made a post a while back about some of my family members giving me shit about my 2a rights......well 3 months later and my dad agreed to come with me to this screening. He and many others have become very receptive as ive gently educated them and i hope we all have more opportunities like this to educate people.

Looking forward to it

reserved my 2.... I made a post a while back about some of my family members giving me shit about my 2a rights......well 3 months later and my dad agreed to come with me to this screening. He and many others have become very receptive as ive gently educated them and i hope we all have more opportunities like this to educate people.

Looking forward to it

That is awesome!  They are exactly who we need to come out and see this film with us!

*** So, apparently there was a 30 ticket purchase misapplied to the New Brunswick screening of Assaulted which was just refunded and applied to the showing it was intended for.

The good news is the movie will play despite being brought down below the original minimum threshold and had this not happened, this screening would not have made it.  Disregard any notification you may have received that the event was cancelled.

The bad news is, we have 99 more seats that are available!  Tickets are available until Wednesday at 4pm at the link.  Spread the word.

http://www.tugg.com/go/rfwtrp

That was a mistake for that to be refunded. I believe that it is being corrected. It was me and intended it to be NB.

The tickets were all given out and they had better be valid.

So we are still on. As far as I'm concerned.

did you guys ever sort this out? What happened with Walt of disney?

Walt of Disney. That's hilarious.

I've been called wall of destiny too.

Just Walt is fine.

It looks like it's sorted out. So if you got a ticket through Anthony you shouldn't have a problem.

Or just mention the "clusterfcuk" when you present your tix and hopefully all will be well.

W.

I was there too.  My wife definitely enjoyed it.  It opened her eyes to a lot of the things that I've been telling her about.  I hope that these screenings will make a splash in some way media wise.

The only complaint I have is Ice-T's narrative.  I would have liked Colion Noir better but that's just me.

Thx. I really enjoyed it and will definitely try to get this out to more non-gun owners when its available on disc or for download.

I'd also like to extend thanks to Anthony and Walt who really made this happen.

Anyone that missed this screening can checkout one in Jersey City coming up:

http://www.tugg.com/go/bglfw3