Sign in to follow this  
tony357

Rudy Giuliani's take on the Zimmerman Trial.

it really bothers me that this guy is even on trial... They all basically realized, he didn't break a law and was both in self defense AND Stand your ground, and nothing can be charged against him.... and the White House and or Mr. Justice Dept. calls down to Florida, and says, you do something about this!  We want this guy hanged!  And Florida Gov man takes a woman and says, go down there and charge this man... because we said so.  And now he is quite literally fighting for his life, for protecting and defending his.

And I cannot cannot cannot get past all these CNN and NBC News etc . coorespondants who have 10 degrees and a high degree of fame posting "Its all about Race and if you think Zimmerman should be not guilty YOU ARE RACIST!" I just can't get past that.  At what point, in their own words, Do we get past race, and just go on the facts?  Because to be honest I couldn't really give about the case since it's not me or mine, But the facts quite literally seem to look like he should never even been charged, let alone got this far.  And while I THINK the case has unfolded quite favorably for him, remember recent trials-  the Rutgers spy kid got convicted , in the words of another young man juror, "because he just didn't look sorry..he sat there and didn't look sorry... so we had to convict him..."  Who really KNOWS what those ladies are thinking?  

Either way I feel like this guys life is over, if he gets acquitted I would be seriously looking at a foreign country like Switzerland , I am listening to the closing right now, this guy is just  smearing him as much as possible, throw as many dirty nasty raw pieces of pasta on the wall and see if one sticks to his face.