Mark@3R1

Commute better or worse

I'm looking at some work in Mt. Laurel, which is the opposite commute than what I am doing now. So I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the commute looks like for:

Monroe --> Mount Laurel @ 0600

Mount Laurel --> Monroe @ 1700

I'm currently doing Monroe <--> Morristown everyday and wondering if the Mt. Laurel commute will be any better.

Thanks

I'd say they probably be similar with no traffic, but, with traffic, I think south to Mt Laurel via the turnpike or 295 is better then north to Morristown via 287, GSP or Turnpike during rush hour. However, the traffic does can pretty bad on the turnpike and 295 as well, but not as often nor as frequent as going north to Morristown. In the future, traffic should get better on the turnpike between Mt Laurel and Monroe once the construction is finished, so that should help in the years to come.

The trouble won't be on 295, it will be on Route 38.  Route 38 is crazy at around 5PM, although I think it has more to do with the lights than anything else.  Are you working off of Route 38?  If so, is it West of 295 or East of 295?  This makes a difference.