Kershaw Blur.  Love it.

C

The Blur is an awesome folder.  And the Ka-Bar Becker BK14 is an awesome Necker. 

I see alot a of kershaw scallion labeled blemishes. Does anyone see any issues with going the "blem" route

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I currently have 4 Kershaw blems from Kershawguy.com.  I have the skyline, leek, shallot, and blur.  All of these knives were perfect besides the XXXX on the blade.  I could not find any blemish at all.  I hear that it is usually a discoloration on the blade or handle that makes it a blemish, so if you can live with that they are great.  Only other thing is that im pretty sure the blems do not carry the kershaw warrenty.  If your buying it to be a user go for it, youll save a bunch of money!!!

I currently have 4 Kershaw blems from Kershawguy.com.  I have the skyline, leek, shallot, and blur.  All of these knives were perfect besides the XXXX on the blade.  I could not find any blemish at all.  I hear that it is usually a discoloration on the blade or handle that makes it a blemish, so if you can live with that they are great.  Only other thing is that im pretty sure the blems do not carry the kershaw warrenty.  If your buying it to be a user go for it, youll save a bunch of money!!!

i think ill go that route. its for EDC anyway

My old New edc is my buck paklite Skinner and the custom kydex I Made. This is the thinnest most comfortable blade/ sheath combo I've ever seen and is so light and comfortable Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

this signature exceeds the 15 character count capacity

I like the USA made Gerber E-Z Out, and the Gerber Crucial multi-tool.  The Kershaw Select Fire 1920 w/ the bit driver is also a handy knife. 

Just got my Benchmade 940-1. Carbon fiber handle and S90V blade. Love it!!

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398604504.624864.jpg

Glad you got a good one. Several reports of off center blades and uneven grinds. That knife is nice, but priced too high for me.

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk v4.5.1