Love my SOG Twitch XL Tanto.

Lost it a few months ago at a trap shoot, heartbroken.

2 days ago something in my lawn caught my eye, there it was. Guess I didn't lose it at the trap shoot after all.

4+ months in the grass, dirt, n rain, just took a bit of soap n water then some fresh oil and she's as good as new 

1294279036_MySOGTwitchXLTanto.thumb.jpg.25addab194963e75ad62fdfba61a8d7b.jpg

Having said that (above), for the past 4 months I've been picking up and trying out various blades.

Would I like a very expensive one? Sure ! Will I ever buy one ? Hell no - I know that at some point I'll lose it. I prefer to stay under $75.

I picked up, believe it or not, a Cutco 1891 folder at the flea market for $2, and have been pretty happy with it.

Nice and tight yet opens easy with a thumb push and wrist flick, and takes a decent edge (could hold it longer, 440 steel?) -what not to like except the very high and unwarranted price of it new through Cutco ?

I don't believe Cutco makes this and from what I've read it may be a $25 Kershaw in different clothes. It's certainly worth that much.