I rotate my blades but just picked up the excellent Kershaw Chill, thin ,light,elegant,sharp and inexpensive. A gentleman's knife and not  really suitable to those tough jobs but more than able to withstand everyday light duty. I've been carrying it for a week now and forget it's even clipped in my pocket.

A Swiss Army knife - a tinker or cadet-type for normal everyday carry - a classic or a bantam for more formal occasions.

Always a Victorinox, and always in the right front pocket (with my comb).

EDIT - forgot to mention - a Buck when out deer hunting...usually a bucklite folder with a knife/flashlight combo sheath - I don't know if they still make that combination, but it's been awfully useful...

Very nice

I have a N.I.C.A. Tanto, wouldn't dream of using it everyday, only "special occasion" carry

I love the look of that, but I'm not that serious about my knives to justify that.

I really think its one of the best choices for edc. I've dropped that knife 3 times & used it hard but you can't tell.

Usually I rotate between: XM-18 (3"), Strider PT-CC, Bark River PSK or a GITD Spyderco Manix 2. (And I always have an Atwood MSoPT in my wallet.)

Sometimes on the weekend I'll carry a ZT-0566 or a Boker Pry-Mini, especially if doing yard work or something... but they're generally too big for my weekday work-wear.

I just started EDC'ing a small Chris Reeve Sebenza. I like the look and workmanship, but I have to admit, the opening is nowhere near as smooth as my prior EDC, a Benchmade Griptilian, which costs less than 1/4 the sebenza.

... and if for some reason you lose your Griptillion while EDCing it, you won't feel as bad as if it was the Sebenza.  I tried the Sebenza once and sold it.  I didn't feel the value was there when comparing product vs. cost.

How the eff did you get a 0566? Everywhere I look says its still not available!

I fat fingered/had a brain fart... I meant the 0560. Not the spring assist. (To be fair... I'm not sure the 560 needs spring assist. It's pretty smooth.)

I waited for that one too though. I preordered the 0560 in June 2011 and waited something on the order of 4 months for it. (And I'm STILL waiting on my ZT0777 that I preordered on the same day. Ha! Kershaw/ZT better get cracking on shipping the knife of the year 2011!!! Hahahahaha!)

I LOVE the 0560... it's so similar to the 3.5" XM-18 that I had before I sold it to get the 3" XM. It's a great knife without the price point or hassle of finding an actual XM-18.

FYI... knifecenter has the 0566 for $144 pre-order which is very good. (The 0560 is still going for $250-ish.)