triton200

50 cal cans + free shipping 14.99

free shipping on optics, maybe mis-read. I'll be down at Camp Leguene soon gonna see if anything falls off the trucks lol

I know your joking, but some Marines were not so honest http://autos.aol.com/article/14-marines-busted-for-stealing-cars-selling-drugs-in-massive-cr/

Cocaine, methamphetamine, and military equipment -- which included weapons, over 10,000 rounds of ammunition and high capacity magazines and other high tech military hardware -- were sold to undercover agents who caught the exchange on camera.

my little brother will be returning from Afghanistan in 2 weeks and returning to Leguene...

Awesome! I remember my son coming back not too long ago. I'll be there in two weeks also  staying at Emerald Isle. and yes jokng but sometimes can find cans real cheap down there.

Awesome! I remember my son coming back not too long ago. I'll be there in two weeks also  staying at Emerald Isle. and yes jokng but sometimes can find cans real cheap down there.

yeh you can find all kinds of stuff since their a lot of pawn shops down there...Just before his deployment he was coming home and was gonna bring me a pile of mags but I had to tell him NOOOOOOO he was like why? I said their illegal here over 15 rds. He said that was silly and was never moving back to NJ.