Pythagoras

Zimmerman found not guilty

The kid wasn't as innocent as the media portrayed him to be, but the shooter isn't all there either. I'm in between

Yeah, I don't think this is a cut and dry event.  But I don't think that the evidence provided by the state could have pushed the jury to a guilty verdict

I believe Not Guilty is absolutely appropriate and I believe that, if Trayvon was a tragedy as everyone continually cried out, it was a further tragedy Zimmerman was tried, after the POLICE said, "He didn't do anything wrong/ we're not charging him" and O-czar-a and Holda decided, Oh no hellz no, we say charge him, NOW DO IT.

I am more concerend, having spent an hour or two BEFORE the verdict was in, reading the Twitter threats continually saying how they can't wait till it's not guilty so they can go riot and loot, most people naming Best Buy and Walmart as places they're going to riot and ransack at.

Sickening, and I'm sure if and when that happens even more people will be in danger of bodily harm they didn't ask for.

If racial unrest follows Zimmerman jury decision, blame it on Activist Obama

It should go without saying that love and pride of country should be the first qualifications for anyone seeking the presidency of America. 

President Barack Hussein Obama came into the power of the White House as an activist—pushed by activists.

If racial unrest follows Zimmerman jury decision, blame it on Activist Obama

It should go without saying that love and pride of country should be the first qualifications for anyone seeking the presidency of America. 

President Barack Hussein Obama came into the power of the White House as an activist—pushed by activists.

Let's keep the politics out of this thread.....  would like to keep it here for all to read....

O"Mara just had a great point - "This "in your heart" stuff, is not what they're supposed to do..." and I meant to address that.  The Prosecutors wanted reverse jury nullification.

If you're not 101% familiar, jury nullification would be something along the lines of , the jurors find someone not guilty when it's clear he/she is guilty ... basically saying "We don't care we think the person was justified breaking the law" OR " we don't agree with the law".  There have been excellent examples on Law and Order episodes.  I think one episode in the later years of the show involved a hot blonde therapist running down "JACOB LOWENSTEIN" a coke head pysch doc who was imprisoned in the earliest years of LnO, then released but still a monster, and she killed him with her car because he was still seeking to have a family (to abuse).  The jury said not guilty, ie "We don't care she broke the law".

THESE PROSECUTORS basically wanted the jurors to say "It's not against the law but WE DON'T LIKE IT, WE DON'T AGREE WITH IT, WE DON'T SIT ON THAT SIDE OF THE FENCE, SO WE WANT YOU TO THROW HIM IN JAIL" and quite literally argued for this.  And that is absolutely wrong and those guys deserve formal prosecutorial misconduct reprimands or worse.

Let's keep the politics out of this thread.....  would like to keep it here for all to read....

Fair enough.