Jon

Need some help finding a particular type of soda

The reasoning behind this is a little silly, but for now, I desperately need to find some Schweppes Raspberry Ginger Ale. Looks like this:

ginger-ale.jpg

For some reason I can't seem to find the stuff anywhere. I did find this: http://www.sodafinder.com/products/schweppes-raspberry-ginger-ale

but I'd like to avoid paying $25 for a 12-pack.

So anyway, if anyone can assist me, I would be forever grateful!

They always used to stock it at the Pathmark near me, but they closed that store a few years back.  Try to find one and see.

You do know Google is your friend, type the name in and it shows up at Shoprite and Walmart.

I just found this, do you perhaps have a Wegmans near you? I hope this helps!

http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=391390&storeId=10052&langId=-1

I do have a Wegmans nearby, however, Seagram's won't work, need Schweppes. Thank you though!

shop rite should have it..  walmart should have it...  wegmans should have it... (maybe)

http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=360203&storeId=10052&langId=-1

Thanks, I'll hit the ones nearby to see if I can find it. For anyone on the forum, if you find and buy it, you have my word I'll cover the expense and pick it up, maybe bring a box of .22lr with me too :p

I'm pretty sure we got this stuff on the regular at my Stop n Shop, but I have been buying the Diet StopnShop brand Rasp. Ginger Ale because it tastes nearly as awesome, no real diet taste, and a lot LOT less sugar.

I was raised on Raspberry Ginger Ale, my Polish grandparents who were both WWII victims/survivors thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and it was a soda we were allowed plenty of (not like coke, where we could have one can every now and then.)  I'll double check next time.

If the bottle is 1.5-2 liters in size, they come in cases of 8-12. Talk to your local shelf stockers, they usually have direct contact with the vendors. See if they can get it in on their next order. Usually they'll make it happen, especially if you say you're buying the entire case.