Jon

Need some help finding a particular type of soda

I thought it was Faygo at first, then looked at the picture. Some juggalos that I used to work with me would load up on that stuff when we made trips to APG

I get that stuff anytime I go out west.  The red pop is surprisingly good.  I only found out about it because I got soaked in it at a concert, juggalo related.

No luck on the raspery schweps anywhere I have been lately.  (Rt 130 shoprite, east windsor, Walmart East windsor, and target)

Ken

Negative at the Shoprite in Freehold.

I asked the distributor who was at the store and he said that the raspberry and grape ginger ales generally come out around Thanksgiving.

Ill give some credit to njpilot, His reply was the "BRIGHT IDEA" that led me to know exactly where to find it.

are you from the midwest of western NY?  only places I know that call it "pop"..   (im originally from rochester, so it took me a while to get out of the habit of saying "pop")

Ive lived almost everywhere and picked up pieces of accent and regional words from everywhere.  It actually does say red pop on the can in this particular case though!

Ken

The reasoning behind this is a little silly, but for now, I desperately need to find some Schweppes Raspberry Ginger Ale. Looks like this:

ginger-ale.jpg

For some reason I can't seem to find the stuff anywhere. I did find this: http://www.sodafinder.com/products/schweppes-raspberry-ginger-ale

but I'd like to avoid paying $25 for a 12-pack.

So anyway, if anyone can assist me, I would be forever grateful!

They have it at ShopRite in Somers Point NJ. saw it the other day.

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger ale is pretty tasty too!