Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Mechanic recs

Bob and Richies Sunoco on Newark Avenue in Elizabeth. I've been going there for 30 years and still take my car there when I can (I live in Ocean County). Better to take your car there early and pick it up after 5 as they are usually very busy as they do a lot of fleet work. They're honest guys who won't sell you something you don't need and charge fair prices. I've always been leery of mechanics that could always take care of you right away because they didn't have people waiting.

I service cars in my home garage in Morristown. The apt I rent sits atop and also includes a six car garage that I use for all my work. I have about 12 years experience. With most repairs I recommend getting a quote elsewhere and I will do the repair for half. Part cost plus 50% of the labor (I've also found that buying the parts new on eBay can save around 40% aswell) Anyone can feel free to drop me a pm. No I'm not a licensed shop its all cash. I posted this to be a nice money saving service to the njgf community. Please spare me any speeches or drama about being uninsured or whatever you have a problem with.

I service cars in my home garage in Morristown. The apt I rent sits atop and also includes a six car garage that I use for all my work. I have about 12 years experience. With most repairs I recommend getting a quote elsewhere and I will do the repair for half. Part cost plus 50% of the labor (I've also found that buying the parts new on eBay can save around 40% aswell) Anyone can feel free to drop me a pm. No I'm not a licensed shop its all cash. I posted this to be a nice money saving service to the njgf community. Please spare me any speeches or drama about being uninsured or whatever you have a problem with.

Check those prices on ebay just do not buy i was looking for leaf springs for my truck last night and they were more money on ebay than brand new..

What do you think rear calipers for an

04 rav4 will cost I have pads for it so it can be ones with out pads ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Who is going to install them?

You looking to just purchase the parts? or bring me your pads and let us install the new calipers?