mcbethr

Need a Good Mechanic? - John's Service Center in Cherry Hill

I have to give credit to John or 1LTCAP as he is known on the Forums.

The left rear window of my Honda Hybrid wouldn't go up yesterday.  I checked the fuses and everything seemed fine.  When I called Burns Honda this morning they told me that I couldn't come in until Thursday.  

There is no way in hell I'm driving around with a window stuck in the down position but I didn't have many options.  Then I remembered that I had sold 1LTCAP some ammo a few months back and he owned a garage.  

I gave John a call and he told me he would make time for me if I brought it in - exactly what Honda didn't do.  

He wasn't able to fix the window without more troubleshooting, but he was able to lock the window in the up position, which was enough to get me to work today.  I'm very impressed with John's speed and results.  You can't really ask for much more from a mechanic.

If you need your car repaired and want to support a pro 2A business, John is the man to see.

John is a good cat! I havent had any work done yet but he seems like he knows his stuff and is a good mechanic. I had a chance to chat with him for a bit last week during a purchase meet up.

I plan in brining my truck in for some suspension work soon.

Probably a bad motor or regulator. Not an uncommon problem.

You can tell how good a shop is by how busy it is. Parking lot so packed you can barely pull your car in? Yeah they're doing something right.

nope. motor and regulator tested out fine. it's a switch or wiring problem. :)

I have to give credit to John or 1LTCAP as he is known on the Forums.

The left rear window of my Honda Hybrid wouldn't go up yesterday.  I checked the fuses and everything seemed fine.  When I called Burns Honda this morning they told me that I couldn't come in until Thursday.  

There is no way in hell I'm driving around with a window stuck in the down position but I didn't have many options.  Then I remembered that I had sold 1LTCAP some ammo a few months back and he owned a garage.  

I gave John a call and he told me he would make time for me if I brought it in - exactly what Honda didn't do.  

He wasn't able to fix the window without more troubleshooting, but he was able to lock the window in the up position, which was enough to get me to work today.  I'm very impressed with John's speed and results.  You can't really ask for much more from a mechanic.

If you need your car repaired and want to support a pro 2A business, John is the man to see.

thank ya sir!! i appreciate the good words. whenever you're ready, we'll get it fixed right. at least the car's secure for now......and no water in when it downpours again.