intercooler

anyone notice the gun buyback pictures?

May sound dumb but oh we'll, what's the purpose of these buy backs?

Political grandstanding, saying " I did something to rid the world of these evil weapons of mass destruction".

I thought that too....the sawed-off shotguns...some of those cuts looked VERY fresh....

I heard from people that know......that they're getting a lot of sawed off long guns at these "buy backs" that have metal shavings falling out of them when they go to process the turn ins. They give more money for sawed off guns than they do for legal guns.

A friend of mine worked a buy back recently ( he's a detective) and he said that the state will pay more money for "illegal" guns and that if we were going to turn in any long guns to make sure that we saw the barrel so we get more cash.  

How old is that MP-40 story?

I heard that the Cops told her to sell it on the private market.  

Could this be the 2nd MP-40 at a gun buy-back?  Highly doubtful..............

The other story was about a STG44 back in December. The Stg44 is much rarer then the MP40.

Also noticed the expressions of the people admiring them, some looked like they were scanning them to see OO what can I add to my secret collection

I know for a fact that this happens in Florida with guns that have been confiscated by the police for various reasons and were never claimed and were ordered to be destroyed  

Some of those bastards are clearly shopping.

And seriously...they bought back pipe?

sure, 1 less "illegally manufactured" firearm off the streets, pads the numbers so they can feel better and promote their book burning tatics....

A lot of illegal shotguns cut fresh for an extra $100. A lot of contraptions and a lot of junk. Some a nice revolver with a lot of engraving work on it. SL recycled some photos for public appeal.

If you're taling about the one that looked like an SAA, it looked lie a replica to me, the color was WAY off what it should have been