Bugsy732

Just got my BIGHORN Gun Safe Delivered from Costco!

Just got my Bighorn Gun safe from Costco delivered. I have to say. I am impressed so far! The question is how am i getting this bad boy up the steps out of the garage..... i may have to call my brother inlaw and a few friends

Here is the safe i bought: BIGHORN 19ECB DIGITAL GUN SAFE  just under $650 delivered to the house... and since i had $200 in gift cards, i got her for about $450ish.

oos350-569035-847__1.jpgoos350-569035-847__4.jpg

I'll post some pics of it stocked when i get a chance. it's Still in the wrapper! 

get an appliance hand truck, i moves my safe similar size, with me and 1 friend and an appliance dolly. up 3 steps, the easy part, the down a flight of steps. just go slow its not as bad as you think.

just gave a buddy of mine a call who delivers appliances for a living. Hopefully he'll be able to let me borrow the hand truck and give me a hand as well.

Sweet, i have been looking at new safes, was thinking of buying two of these to replace my current safe but it seems i will still be short a little room so i am back to looking at one large safe again..

They have larger versions there... not sure how big of a safe you're looking at.. lol.. but may be like RB's said.. maybe you should go for an addition to the house... the "ARMORY" wing. 

now the next thing i have to order is a dehumidifier for the safe. 

They have larger versions there... not sure how big of a safe you're looking at.. lol.. but may be like RB's said.. maybe you should go for an addition to the house... the "ARMORY" wing.

now the next thing i have to order is a dehumidifier for the safe.

Did you get the 6030 or the 36ecb?

I hesitated and missed on the 36ecb for 899 shipped last year. I bought a liberty not too long ago.. love the quality..missing the extra 12inches of height that the 36ecb offered :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have the cannon version. Put it on the dolly with the door facing you to lower the weight's center of gravity. A lot of the weight is in the door. I didn't attempt steps with it. After moving wifey's stone slab table top I abandoned the idea of moving it up and stairs. Any tips after your move would be greatly appreciated.

Look at your receipt, paperwork, and their advertisement. Make sure you can show it was sold as a "gun" safe, as they will say it is a "security" safe, and sales tax would be due.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Look at your receipt, paperwork, and their advertisement. Make sure you can show it was sold as a "gun" safe, as they will say it is a "security" safe, and sales tax would be due.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OPs link to costcos website advertise as a gunsafe.. hes gtg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Spoke to Costco last week, (ive had house guests) and got things straightened out. They said it was an error and are refunding the "tax" portion back to my card. 

As soon as my guests leave i can get this bad boy installed (when the wife is not home) and I'll post some pics. As of right now it's still in my garage...  ya think my sister in law and her kids would see that i have a safe to install and head out already! J/K