maintenanceguy

Any NJ gun shops with inventory online?

A&A used to have this.  None of my local shops do.  I know what I want and I like life to be easy.  I don't want to make a dozen phone calls or drive to a dozen stores. 

Are there any shops - specifically in south jersey that have their inventory online?

Tips Hardware has an online inventory.  I wasnt sure how up to date it was but when i went with my friend they had the Hi Point .40 carbine that they said was in stock online.

Drove by there the other day and wanted to stop in but it was 5:45 and when I pulled up the sign said they close at 5:30.  Time was not on my side...

Drove by there the other day and wanted to stop in but it was 5:45 and when I pulled up the sign said they close at 5:30.  Time was not on my side...

I really like it there....Super friendly staff and even though is was crazy busy the last time i was there they were cool about me handling all kinds of handguns.  I will absolutely buy from them when i can.  I wish i was closer so i could become a member for the new range about to open. 

I really like it there....Super friendly staff and even though is was crazy busy the last time i was there they were cool about me handling all kinds of handguns.  I will absolutely buy from them when i can.  I wish i was closer so i could become a member for the new range about to open. 

I'm not gona lie a few years ago I got completely ripped off there, the staff was friendly but they charged me $600 for a GSG-5.  It was 2009 and I was very new to shooting.  Did not realize you could purchase firearms online and had not done my research.  I walked in to the shop, saw it sitting on the shelf, and decided I had to have it without seeing if it was a good purchase.  When I got home I looked it up and immediately knew I had paid way too much.  It was my own fault for making an impulse buy but it made me never go back there.

I hadn't gone back since but I was driving by last week and figured that I would see how their pricing was now that I am more adept at what things should cost.  

Simon Peter Sport (http://simonpetersport.com/), down the road from me in Andover (although they have a Newton address, has a "gun finder" feature on their site. I believe it represents the guns they can get for you, not the guns that are in stock.

Right across the river in E. Stroudsburg, Dunkelberger's (http://www.dunkelbergers.com/) has an online catalog of used guys that is quite extensive. Their "catalog" for new guns brings you to manufacturers' sites, which I believe are linked to the Dunkelberger web page.

It blows my mind, when in PA gun shops, how people just walk in and buy handguns. No blood in the streets as far as I can see.

bullseye tactical in woodbridge does

Bullseye is a pretty decent shop but items showing as "in stock" on the web site does not mean they have it in the shop.  It just means their distributor has it and they can get it.  Very friendly and knowledgeable peopple there, prices for NJ are not bad.  The place has a little bit of that old fashioned department store vibe.