gfl216

Zimmerman Wanted Dead or Alive

Let the race war begin! These effing dirtbag racists  want nothing more than to act violently.. Where the eff is douche bag Holder and Odumbass? No where to be found. Shocking

I would venture a guess that holder had nothing to say about it back then either. Im also sure the new black pink panthers are still out for blood.

Let the race war begin! These effing dirtbag racists  want nothing more than to act violently.. Where the eff is douche bag Holder and Odumbass? No where to be found. Shocking

I would venture a guess that holder had nothing to say about it back then either. Im also sure the new black pink panthers are still out for blood.

Holder is too bust getting a handy from AL

1003317_678019948878294_1317825525_n.jpg

The bigger question, does not matter if it happened today or a year ago, why has lap dog Holder not had the dude arrested?  Oh wait, he and 0bungler only support the laws they support - silly me thinking the president's job was to support and defend the laws passed by congress.

The bigger question, does not matter if it happened today or a year ago, why has lap dog Holder not had the dude arrested?  Oh wait, he and 0bungler only support the laws they support - silly me thinking the president's job was to support and defend the laws passed by congress.

Or how about this piece of garbage trying to organize the killing of white people and their babies. I wonder why JJ and slippery Al didn't denounce this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

I was gonna say, they offered what I remember was $10G's right after the incident.

If a white person ESPECIALLY A KNOWN admitted supremacist did this, they'd be charged with attempted murder.

Oh and Ho Ho Holder instituted a hold of evidence so he doesn't get his gun back.  Which he OBVIOUSLY NEEDS Now that you have PUBLIC BOUNTIES on you.

This whole,thing is scandalous.  i wish "The other side" would rise up as much as the Anti-GZ side.

I was gonna say, they offered what I remember was $10G's right after the incident.

If a white person ESPECIALLY A KNOWN admitted supremacist did this, they'd be charged with attempted murder.

Oh and Ho Ho Holder instituted a hold of evidence so he doesn't get his gun back.  Which he OBVIOUSLY NEEDS Now that you have PUBLIC BOUNTIES on you.

This whole,thing is scandalous.  i wish "The other side" would rise up as much as the Anti-GZ side.

That wont happen if we cant even speak out on this forum WITHOUT GETTING OUR POSTS AND THREADS DELETED ALL THE TIME then how can we speak out in our country and rise up against our OBVIOUS enemies... Im goin over to ar15.com were the men are at....

That wont happen if we cant even speak out on this forum WITHOUT GETTING OUR POSTS AND THREADS DELETED ALL THE TIME then how can we speak out in our country and rise up against our OBVIOUS enemies... Im goin over to ar15.com were the men are at....

ummmmm............... bye?

They offered $10k for his capture and assured they would see justice is served. Whatever that means. You can interpret it how you want, but the reality is they at best broke the law for soliciting a felony. In several states it is 5 years maximum. It's hard to say they even did that as they did not offer money to a specific person for a particularly specific act. One just assumes that capture implies taking possession of another person bodily against their will, which would be kidnapping. It could just be restraining them in place, which would be false arrest, which is a pretty low grade felony at best most places. DEpending on how the state laws are written, you could be down to about a year maximum prison time for a win on this case. Then again in some places, all they have to do is issue some kind of public notice saying we shouldn't have done that before a corpse shows up, and they could be in possession of a defense. 

It wouldn't require holder, it would require a DA or AG to want to go through with it, and it is long odds on winning.