Petes

+2 JT Custom Guns & Collectibles

Jack,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to setup an appointment with my wife and I yesterday.  Being there for the first time I wasn't sure what to expect.  You immediately made us feel welcome as if we've been neighbors for decades.

Your collection and inventory is outstanding!  The priceless one-on-one attention you've given us is second to none.  My wife had been shopping for her first handgun for months (since receiving her permit to purchase a handgun) and thought she knew what she wanted when we got there.  Not only were we shown a fantastic selection in the price range we wanted, but she saw first hand the differences between what she thought she wanted and what she walked out with. 

She's super happy with her purchase (Walther P22 semi) and excited to go to the range with me to fire it.

To everyone else who needs a gun,

I did not know Jack prior to yesterday's meeting. I cannot imagine going anywhere else at this point mainly due to his attention to detail, patience, and knowledge given at the time of my appointment. You are literally given all his attention without distractions during your appointment. It's like going over your friends house for gun shopping.. great service!

From both Renee and I, we thank you Jack!

See you again soon. :-)

- Pete

post-5905-0-83935700-1374327387_thumb.jpg