RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! August 11th at Clinton, NJ WMA

Cant wait for this. Work has screwed me over the past couple of months. I was supposed to go last Sat with some forum members as well but work came up again!

See you guys Sunday!

Ok I will be at the shootout first . I have not tried buck or slugs out of it yet and I have added the flashligh/ laser combo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just got the word  I have to be on the road Sunday.

Sorry blizzarddemon, I cannot make it this time.

Thanks much for the offer.

Hope to make it next shoot.

Or PM me if you would like to try and match up outside of the shotgun shoot.

Bob

Just got the word I have to be on the road Sunday.

Sorry blizzarddemon, I cannot make it this time.

Thanks much for the offer.

Hope to make it next shoot.

Or PM me if you would like to try and match up outside of the shotgun shoot.

Bob

Not a problem I might not be going I am down near philly visiting my sister and might becoming home Sunday I shoot at EFGA and have a guest pass so we could always meet up some other time

Throwers:

- Adam's thrower that ogfarmer is bringing

- Andre's thrower is a maybe

- Lowslowmiata's thrower is available for pickup (Tell me where you are on 78, if it's not too much out of my way I can grab it)

- Krdshrk, I would bring it just in case

I'll bring my handy dandy $7 hand thrower.

BTW - I will not be going to EFGA afterwards.

Throwers:

- Adam's thrower that ogfarmer is bringing

- Andre's thrower is a maybe

- Lowslowmiata's thrower is available for pickup (Tell me where you are on 78, if it's not too much out of my way I can grab it)

- Krdshrk, I would bring it just in case

I'll bring my handy dandy $7 hand thrower.

BTW - I will not be going to EFGA afterwards.

I'm a quarter mile off exit 36 in warren if you want to pick it up let me know. I might be bringing it over to Jon tonight or tomorrow if you can't

Hmmm, I usually come down 287, get on 78. Not sure if exit 36 if before (on my way down) to exit 13 or if I'll have to go past it (never paid attention to the exit numbers, just follow GPS). If I'll pass it, I can grab it Sunday morning, if not, maybe give it to someone else you know is coming?

no Lalo his exit is the opposite direction from 287/78 intersection its like 15 or so minutes east towards newark.

His girlfirend lives less about a mile away from me, I think its just easier for him to bring it to her house when he comes tonight or tomorow. I will then have Adams and Patricks throwers in my truck Sunday

Not a problem I might not be going I am down near philly visiting my sister and might becoming home Sunday I shoot at EFGA and have a guest pass so we could always meet up some other time

Great!   I am a member of EFGA and have a guess pass also.  If we can find someone with a KSG we can do an across the board comparison of the Bull Pups!

I'm a quarter mile off exit 36 in warren if you want to pick it up let me know. I might be bringing it over to Jon tonight or tomorrow if you can't

I live in the area (about 15 minutes away) and can pick it up.  I have a Pontiac Grand Prix....will it fix in the trunk?  My rear seats fold down.  I would be more than happy to pick it up and drop it off when done.  You can PM me address to pick up at.