Sign in to follow this  
JackDaWack

Bergen County Sheriff officer* loses his mind

Just read an article on north jersey.com. Sheriff officer *was suspended on July 15th for apparently walking into the PD shirtless and acting wacky. Following day he is chased off by a home owner he tried to break into and rob. Was admitted to Hackensack hospital. You think designer drugs to get around the tests they have to take?

We had a cop in my town back in the 80's that lost his mind. I think they finaly got rid of him when they caught him driving around in his patrol car shirtless wearing ammunition bandoliers around his chest. LOL.

It's allllllll goooood..

Would like to get some insight to this though.. maybe a follow up article in a couple days...

it just seems weird that such a young Officer would snap like that all on his own... and i've been watching Drug's Inc on nat geo and they got pretty heavy into an episode on designer drugs, and how people in the military were using them to get around passing drug tests.. Its a real shame and felt pretty bad for those guys because their issues were pretty serious and the whole reason they couldn't get help was fear of being kicked out..