david8613

Sad day, I lost my dad today...

I am very sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. Next week will be a year since I Lost my father to a battle with cancer. In our case he passed unexpectedly while in treatment. As others have said time will heal it but things will just get different not necessarily better. If you need someone to talk to about what to expect with the grieving process or just want someone to talk to about your memories of him don't hesitate to PM me.

Stay strong, for right now your going to just feel numb about everything so just try to live in each moment and go a day at a time.

Condolences.

There's nothing I can say or do at this time to bring you any comfort.  I wish you peace, and ask you to fondly recall the good memories with your recently passed loved one.  These are the things which have helped me when I experience these situations, I hope they do the same for you.

The loss of your father reminds me anew of my loss and makes me focus on making my life more meaningful.  Remember that no one said on their death bed "I wish I would have spent more time at work."

I'm still going through this myself... Its the suddenness I felt that was harder to deal with.

I'm sure you've been inundated by everyone in your life offering you an ear. I know I was. But if you wanna just talk to someone about it please feel free. I say this like I'm even in a healthy enough place to talk about it myself... I won't say that 'I get what you're going through' though, because everyone's pain is their own. I just hope that you hold up OK.

I'm still going through this myself... Its the suddenness I felt that was harder to deal with.

I'm sure you've been inundated by everyone in your life offering you an ear. I know I was. But if you wanna just talk to someone about it please feel free. I say this like I'm even in a healthy enough place to talk about it myself... I won't say that 'I get what you're going through' though, because everyone's pain is their own. I just hope that you hold up OK.

I found that being an ear to someone else helped me get through my own grief.