vladtepes

Angry pa police chief

If this "Chief" was putting out videos with statements like "F U C K the gun nuts. They don't need all those guns! Kerry is right! The UN is right, ban them all" you all would lose your minds. You would be calling for his head on a pike. Passions and emotion work both ways.

You act as if that is not happening... The other side of the gun debate insults us on a regular basis.... They are rude and excessive...

then you go there and start acting like this. That will get you just as far.

Acting like a nut will nut help... I agree... But acting polite and courteous is not doing anything either... When one gun a mont was passed I saw a lot of intelligent debate... I saw a lot of polite emails... And then I watched a ridiculous illogical feel good law get passed.. I think people are just tired of pretending everything is OK when it's not...

The problem here is that the people in place dont care. You act polite and they dont listen. You act crazy and.passionate and they say..see this is who owns guns, crazy irrational people. We need to find good candidates and vote the old ones out. That is only going to happen by changing the culture here. Thsts will be done through education and sharing experiences. Its not going to happen overnight. I am not a patient person but its the only way.

The problem here is that the people in place dont care. You act polite and they dont listen. You act crazy and.passionate and they say..see this is who owns guns, crazy irrational people. We need to find good candidates and vote the old ones out. That is only going to happen by changing the culture here. Thsts will be done through education and sharing experiences. Its not going to happen overnight. I am not a patient person but its the only way.

Overnight? It's not happening over decades....

And every new law enacted is a step backwards...

In some states gun rights are not important... The state as a whole does not really focus on them... And people are passive...

Take notice in the states where people are "gun crazy" gun laws are relatively relaxed... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that politicians in those states see the value in supporting guns or at least being gun neutral... To "appease the crazies"

then you go there and start acting like this. That will get you just as far.

It doesn't have to be extreme like shooting machine guns and dropping F bombs for no reason.

But targeting political opponents and ensuring the dirty laundry gets aired along with financial pain (boycotts) will go much further. 

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that politicians in those states see the value in supporting guns or at least being gun neutral... To "appease the crazies"

:facepalm: You don't seriously think legislation is passed - or not - to "appease the crazies"?

Gun laws in states that are "gun friendly" are the way they are because the people that live there reliably vote for those with values the same as theirs. Their elected officials are truly citizens of the community they live in.

Unfortunately, so are ours.

Most people are selfish, they want what they want regardless of the "Constitutional legality" as long as they feels safe. We are simply out numbered here.

Bottom Line: Videos like this guy's rant are not gong to bolster or supporters or away anyone to our side.

It doesn't have to be extreme like shooting machine guns and dropping F bombs for no reason.

But targeting political opponents and ensuring the dirty laundry gets aired along with financial pain (boycotts) will go much further.

^^ This ^^

:facepalm: You don't seriously think legislation is passed - or not - to "appease the crazies"?

Gun laws in states that are "gun friendly" are the way they are because the people that live there reliably vote for those with values the same as theirs. Their elected officials are truly citizens of the community they live in.

Unfortunately, so are ours.

Most people are selfish, they want what they want regardless of the "Constitutional legality" as long as they feels safe. We are simply out numbered here.

Bottom Line: Videos like this guy's rant are not gong to bolster or supporters or away anyone to our side.

^^ This ^^

If you truly believe all politicians genuinely represent themselves, and are therefore accurate representations of the people they are elected by, then I feel for you... Sure that is the case in some instances... Sure there are some genuine politicians out there... But I'm sure there are many that act as they know they need to in order to remain popular...

Its time for everyone to stand up!  Go out there and show every one we mean business!  They need to know we're SERIOUS!!!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/10/unhinged-tactical-response-ceo-threatens-to-start-killing-people-over-obamas-gun-control/

Doh. :facepalm:

Maybe we should all call Feinstein, Obama and Bloomberg and say politely we that we would like them to go against gun control. I mean if that's all it takes we will be good right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nobody thinks thats all it takes

- Nothing calm has worked to date, correct.

- We are being ignored by certain people in politics, correct.

- We have some the ears of some folks, maybe even more so than ever before, correct.

- There are a lot of people outside our circles of truth that could care less either way, correct.

- We may persuade others to come over, correct.

- Blah, blah, blah, correct.

Act like that chief? Flush everything I just wrote and what I didn't write down the crapper. You will lose any further ground gained and lose the rest that were on the fence. Can't be any simpler. We Will Lose!!! The anti's are laying in wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I know it hasn't started yet. But I see no harm in a little saber rattling. Let em know it won't be as easy as they think

You don't get it! All of us will be perceived that way. Hell! We are already perceived that way! Gun toting nuts! He creates a bad image. Bad for us, his peers of authority, everyone. We stand to lose any ground we have gained acting like that!

Sit and take it in the rear = we lose

Start pushing back = we lose

I don't like these odds

It's not over yet! That fat lady is only practicing scales!

The man is forming an army as we speak. The csf is growing by the day. He's traveling around training em. I think the guy means business.

I watched some of his "training" videos. If he is training his "Army" then whomever they are going to be fighting has nothing to worry about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3iT1ii1NFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I watched some of his "training" videos. If he is training his "Army" then whomever they are going to be fighting has nothing to worry about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3iT1ii1NFM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

epic-facepalm-epic-facepalm-fail-spaceti

I'll bet if he added one or two more badges he'd be far more competent.

Your opinion is shaped partially by your environment... There are many regular people here that support this guy... I found out about him from a NON gun owning aquantaince that thinks him standing up for what he believes in is great...

As far as him being a madman? Or crazy? Why? Because he's mad.... Using profanity? Shooting guns? All things I bet everyone here has done... He's pissed that's all... And I LOVE that he didn't back pedal when confronted.... A man with an actual spine to stand tall in his views...

Do you remember all the times I told you how much you would change once you became an American? Including the times you argued with me about it ? :)

As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independance to the mind. {sic} - Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is virulent and extremely contagious. It takes a lot to keep it from infecting the minds of Men. Jersey has it down to wind direction. Generational brainwashing.

think what you want, but if more and more people had this kind of passion and stood up to the ever encroaching gov't, gov't would take notice.  Gov't measures how far they can go and right now, they are going pretty far.  Time and time again, those that are willing to stand up and fight for what they believe in and want, get what they want in this republic

Do you remember all the times I told you how much you would change once you became an American? Including the times you argued with me about it ? :)

I have to be honest and say I kind of understand where you are coming from....

in NJ.. that guy is completely off the charts crazy...

in PA.. in the coal region.. not so much... 

people have to recognize that the US is a pretty vast place.. it stretches the highly educated individual... to the common laborer.. and everywhere in the middle... there are places.. where his attitude is absurd.. and probably would cause people to run and hide.. but then there are other places in this nation where his stand up character is normal and looked up to;.

nj has done a great job at brainwashing its citizens.. so much so that every law that passed they say "aww shucks that stinks" and get back to living as slaves... jersey is one of the most oppressive states in the usa ... like it was said we are politely losing our rights... if you look at whats going on in our country nowadays there is a revolution brewing.. the DHS is building its headquarters in DC as we speak that will cost billions... if this chief is actually ACTING rathering than bickering about how feelings were hurt then hes doing the right thing... but hey only 3% will fight... this is bigger then "i think those guns are scary and you shouldnt have them"... its more like "if you want to conquer a nation first disarm its citizens"-hitler... hell we cant even talk on the phone without them being able to listen in and how many ppl on this very forum are worried about saying certain things at time, what kind of freedom of speech is this... vlads right this country is vast and some areas are better "programmed" then others today i heard a guy at the gun store say that if ppl in new jersey had full auto like in other states that we would "abuse it" what ever that means ... they even got us programmed lol...