vladtepes

Angry pa police chief

He's not a radical nut. He's just tired of the crap the government is doing. They are destroying our country and you should be mad

definetely.. i feel the same .. what really make me mad is how little most americans care about whats going on ... it seems they wont care till we're dragged out of our houses and hauled off the fema camps...

Some more information posted/copied from PAFOA:

The only one blocking access to the meeting was the mayor, because the meeting room was so small they wanted town residents first then media. There were people jammed around the entrance because they wanted to get in. More hysteria from the liberal media.

http://youtu.be/98vuhzuU-hY

Incidentally the guy Michael Morrill who was quoted in an article as follows- does he look frightened to anyone? He is the bald older guy with bug eyes.

They also angrily confronted Michael Morrill of Keystone Progress, who delivered petition signatures from 20,000 Americans who want Kessler fired. In an email Morrill told me, "I have been organizing for four decades. I have faced Klansmen in Kentucky, Ustase in Bosnia and police indiscriminately beating demonstrators in Italy. [Wednesday] night in Gilberton was more frightening than any of those situations."

Believe me guys, I'm JUST AS PISSED OFF as this guy is.  I can't stop to pee, feed my infant, let my wife pee, or stop to perform CPR on a dying man on the streets while transporting firearms.  Are you kidding me?  All of these things sound like infringement of my 2A Right.  And in direct violation to my duty to act, as an EMS professional for many years. 

But there is a calm, rational, legal way to go about this.  Get legal standing.  Then take those responsible to court.  Turn the fire into production, by attending rallies and convincing NJ liberals that we aren't radical lunatics.  Convince judges that the law is plainly ridiculous.  Ranting and raving on the internet isn't the proper way to go about it.  He used town owned firearms in this rant, and received a 30 day suspension with no pay.  You really think it's smart to mag dump a full auto, and post a video online about it when you are a 1 man police department Chief?? 

The one thing missing from today's Facebook and Youtube society, is that there is a "time and place" for everything.  The time is now.  The place is at the rallies, in the courts, and in the NJ legislature.  And stay away from the liberal rags online, it's just going to elevate your blood pressure.  I don't even read the comments anymore. 

you talk about legal standing... these laws go against the constitution which is the LAW AND RIGHTS of the whole country, the law which out wieghs all others... and the "law makers" disrespect the constitution... how can you resolve things legally when the government no longer follows the law... we need to stop pussy footing around and get down to business...

Believe me guys, I'm JUST AS PISSED OFF as this guy is.  I can't stop to pee, feed my infant, let my wife pee, or stop to perform CPR on a dying man on the streets while transporting firearms.  Are you kidding me?  All of these things sound like infringement of my 2A Right.  And in direct violation to my duty to act, as an EMS professional for many years. 

But there is a calm, rational, legal way to go about this.

And that way is called New Jersey.

Except for the people doing the things to you that you complain about, they have put you down for good by being anything but calm , rational, or legal.

you talk about legal standing... these laws go against the constitution which is the LAW AND RIGHTS of the whole country, the law which out wieghs all others... and the "law makers" disrespect the constitution... how can you resolve things legally when the government no longer follows the law... we need to stop pussy footing around and get down to business...

This has me pondering quite often as I see a State trooper drive by me at 100 MPH while talking on his cell phone. By seeing cops chase bikers off the OC boardwalk then hop on their bikes weaving in and out of people on the boardwalk. Seeing Kathleen Kane ignoring the laws she swore to uphold and defend, seeing Politicians exempt from crappy Obamacare but we're forced to buy it!

I could go on and on and sadly it's a win-win for BIG government. We do nothing they win, we push back---they win. I'm in deep prayer daily because I really don't see a peaceful way out of this mess. The people in power are doing whatever they please and the Republicans are creating a mirage of who they really are....Progressives. They are playing a game of good cop bad cop and making us believe we have a choice but in reality it's to give us hope to keep us tame. However, it's a farce or a game if you will...check mate...time to look for a move that's new to the game.

+1

definetely.. i feel the same .. what really make me mad is how little most americans care about whats going on ... it seems they wont care till we're dragged out of our houses and hauled off the fema camps...

you just nailed it. because to them "it'll never happen here", and we're all nutjobs.

Wow... This guys doesn't know when to quit.

http://youtu.be/EZ6DLCGHo2I

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/08/potty-mouth_schuylkill_county.html

New video from foul-mouthed police Chief Mark Kessler has group claiming he targets borough council

Gilberton Police Chief Mark Kessler has posted another online shooting video. The newest video shows Kessler shooting at a scowling clown target he calls “Eric.” The Vice-President of the Gilberton Borough Council is named Eric Boxer. Kessler has repeatedly blamed Boxer for instigating his suspension, according to published reports.

Before shooting the “Eric” target with an AK-47 containing a 40-round banana magazine, Kessler talks about being suspended from his post by the council and describes “Eric” as a "libtard" and a "tyrant." Kessler shows another target in the video (around 4:50 minutes in) and calls that target “Danny.” The President of the Borough Council is named Daniel Malloy.

Kessler has drawn international attention for his shooting videos threatening House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Secretary of State John Kerry, liberals and Democratic voters. Last month, the chief was suspended from his post for 30 days.

“Kessler is a ticking time bomb who must be removed from his position immediately,” said Michael Morrill, executive director of Keystone Progress, a statewide progressive group that has circulated a petition calling for Kessler's ouster.

“His suspension is over this week," added Morrill, whose organization issued a press release today condemning the latest video. "This video is clearly intended to intimidate Gilberton Council members before they decide on his future. Kessler’s continued intimidation of people he disagrees with has created a climate of fear in Gilberton and beyond. It is outrageous to allow him to continue to carry a badge and a gun while he repeatedly intimidates citizens.”

He is an ass clown and I don't want him as a chief or representing me in any way shape or form.

he doesnt represent you... just as much as those three idiot cops in the other thread screaming at each other don't represent you...

YOU represent YOU... 

he doesnt represent you... just as much as those three idiot cops in the other thread screaming at each other don't represent you...

YOU represent YOU...

Oh how I wish that were true! Vlad, you know as well as I that one Police Officer makes a mistake and the rest of us are labeled as overpaid idiots, trigger-happy Spec-Ops wannabes, or jackbooted thugs.

Cops are routinely all judged by the public based on the actions of one of us.

One thing about this whole thing that strikes me as odd.

We hear all the time about Cops that are protected by other Cops, the "thin blue line" or "the blue wall".

Well now you have a bunch of Cops declaring that this so-called "Chief of Police" should not be a Cop at all. That we don't want him counted amongst our ranks. That his actions, faulty decision-making process, and stupidity do not represent the rest of us, or the professionalism that we strive for, or the ideals that we try to uphold.

And everyone is telling us we are wrong...

Edited by High Exposure

Oh how I wish that were true! Vlad, you know as well as I that one Police Officer makes a mistake and the rest of us are labeled as overpaid idiots, trigger-happy Spec-Ops wannabes, or jackbooted thugs.

Cops are routinely all judged by the public based on the actions of one of us.

One thing about this whole thing that strikes me as odd.

We hear all the time about Cops that are protected by other Cops, the "thin blue line" or "the blue wall".

Well now you have a bunch of Cops declaring that this so-called "Chief of Police" should not be a Cop at all. That we don't want him counted amongst our ranks. That his actions, faulty decision-making process, and action do not represent the rest of us, or the professionalism that we strive for, or the ideals that we try to uphold. And everyone is telling us we are wrong...

everyone judges everyone based on the actions of others.. some priests molest kids.. then they are all pedophiles.... all car salesman are assholes right? because most are... look at how many people think ALL minorities are bad because some are scum trash.... all gun owners are crazy terrorists right?

people will prejudge you the rest of your life..

better just to get over it now.. 

everyone judges everyone based on the actions of others.. some priests molest kids.. then they are all pedophiles.... all car salesman are assholes right? because most are... look at how many people think ALL minorities are bad because some are scum trash.... all gun owners are crazy terrorists right?

people will prejudge you the rest of your life..

better just to get over it now..

???

... I am confused ...

Will I be judged/represented on the actions of a man I don't believe deserves the badge pinned to his chest solely because we wear a similar uniform, basically what blksheep inferred above -

He is an ass clown and I don't want him as a chief or representing me in any way shape or form.

or will I be judged/represented solely on my own actions? As you stated in response to blksheep -

YOU represent YOU...

So which is it? Because it can't be both.

When I hit the streets at the beginning of my tour, I know that in the minds of the people I interact with that I will represent not only myself, but my actions and demeanor will also represent every other Cop out there and all the Government entities that they will interact with from that moment forward.

I am over being prejudged based simply on my job title. I know it happens, and I accept it will happen - BUT I don't have to like it and I can do everything in my power to make sure that I represent myself in the best possible way so that my actions reflect on the other Cops out there in a positive manner.

And truth be told, if I have my druthers, I will separate myself from the bad eggs and seek to have them actively thrown out of my profession.

Well said. A very intelligent and articulate response.

When I hit the streets at the beginning of my tour, I know that in the minds of the people I interact with that I will represent not only myself, but my actions and demeanor will also represent every other Cop out there and all the Government entities that they will interact with from that moment forward.

I am over being prejudged based simply on my job title. I know it happens, and I accept it will happen - BUT I don't have to like it and I can do everything in my power to make sure that I represent myself in the best possible way so that my actions reflect on the other Cops out there in a positive manner. 

And truth be told, if I have my druthers, I will separate myself from the bad eggs and seek to have them actively thrown out of my profession. 

???

... I am confused ...

Will I be judged/represented on the actions of a man I don't believe deserves the badge pinned to his chest solely because we wear a similar uniform, basically what blksheep inferred above -  

or will I be judged/represented solely on my own actions? As you stated in response to blksheep -

Unfortunately it is in fact both....

You along with the rest of the world will be judged a thousand times over on things other than their actions... Judged on the actions of others... Judged on preconceived notions... Such is life it will happen...

I was saying even though others will judge that does not make it right...

That police chiefs actions represent you about as much as the last mass shooter represents law abiding gun owners...

And that is not at all... You are your own person with your own morals... Anyone with a brain realizes that...

To take it a step further... The words he uses.. The legal guns he shoots... Are none of anyone's business....

Not true. When you are a Cop you are held to a higher standard by your Agency, your Administration, your colleagues and the Public. You are under constant scrutiny and there are "Unsullied" clauses in most contracts and General Orders. You are responsible for your actions and how you reflect on your Agency at all times. This is all made clear to you before you sign on the line.

Don't like it, the world can always use another bartender.

As long as this is still America you can say what you feel....

Also while technically true, it is not true in practice. Tell that to Don Imus, David Howard, Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder, or Kessler himself. Sure, you can say what you feel, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of it if it is not well received by your employers or the public. When you say things in a public medium you will reap what you sow. If I went around off duty making racist comments, I would get fired. If I started talking about pedophilia as something cool while off the clock the same thing would happen. And it should.

Not true. When you are a Cop you are held to a higher standard by your Agency, your Administration, your colleagues and the Public. You are under constant scrutiny and there are "Unsullied" clauses in most contracts and General Orders. You are responsible for your actions and how you reflect on your Agency at all times. This is all made clear to you before you sign on the line.

Don't like it, the world can always use another bartender.

Also while technically true, it is not true in practice. Tell that to Don Imus, David Howard, Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder, or Kessler himself. Sure, you can say what you feel, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of it if it is not well received by your employers or the public. When you say things in a public medium you will reap what you sow. If I went around off duty making racist comments, I would get fired. If I started talking about pedophilia as something cool while off the clock the same thing would happen. And it should.

Pedophilia is criminal....

The notion that what you say in public being used against you is silly at best.... You are a product of your actions... You can say all the nicest things in the world.... But maybe in your private home you are the worst person in the world... So what good is that...

Pedophilia is criminal....

And racist speech can be a bias crime. So what? I didn't say practice pedophelia. I don't have to be an actual pedophile, all I need to do is simply say, in public, that I think it is OK - and I will feel the repercussions.

The notion that what you say in public being used against you is silly at best....

With all the people in this world who have been sunk by the words that came out of their mouths I can't believe you believe this to be true.

Ask Zumbo or how that worked out for him, or the publishers of "Recoil Magazine", or the other names I mentioned previously. Spoiler - It didn't end well for them. That's the reality of the world we live in.

You are a product of your actions... You can say all the nicest things in the world.... But maybe in your private home you are the worst person in the world... So what good is that...

Strawman Argument.

We are talking about what we do in the public eye, not what we do in the privacy of our own home. Specifically, saying or doing the unpopular thing - showing your ass so to speak - in public. We are not talking aout showing the good and keeping the "dark side" private.

If Kessler said what he did on those videos to his buddies at the range, or his wife in their home this would be a non-issue - because we wouldn't know about it. Instead he said what was on his mind in a very public fashion in an age where this kind of stuff spreads like wildfire - thanks to the electronic media circus we all live in - and now he and his family have to deal with the aftermath.

Unfortunately it is in fact both....

You along with the rest of the world will be judged a thousand times over on things other than their actions... Judged on the actions of others... Judged on preconceived notions... Such is life it will happen...

I was saying even though others will judge that does not make it right...

That police chiefs actions represent you about as much as the last mass shooter represents law abiding gun owners...

And that is not at all... You are your own person with your own morals... Anyone with a brain realizes that...

Since when has "right" mattered when pre-judging someone?

Kessler absolutely represents all Cops in theyeliner of public opinion as soon as he puts that badge on and spews his nonsense. You merely have to look back at threads here to see that is the truth. Every time a Cop reportedly messes up and it is in the "news" this place erupts and a thread is shut down.

So respectfully, No, it is not both.

I will be judged in a professional capacity by the public based on the actions of the other LEOs they have come into contact with in their lives either in person or in the media (sometimes even to include TV/Movies). That. Is. It.

I may be my own man, and conduct the Job in my own way, but in the Uniform we are all the same in the eye of most of the public. And while every member of the public may view the Police differently - some like us, some hate us, some are indifferent, etc... most see all Cops as basically the same to them and that will be based on their experience. If they experience Cops like Kessler.... Well , you do the math.

My goal is to make that view positive at every chance I get and to sway those that think Cops are stupid or bullies into believing that that may not be the case. Am I always successful? Nope. The very nature of my job, telling people they are wrong - either with shiny lights on my car, a ticket, or bracelets - precludes me from making everyone I come in contact with in an official capacity happy all of the time. The only thing I can do is be respectful and honor their dignity to the best of my ability while doing my job and applying my discretion based on my own morals, values and ethics. And while I may not make a defendant/actor a Cop lover, maybe that victim will remember how I treated them and helped them when they needed it the next time they are on either side of a Police encounter.

And racist speech can be a bias crime. So what? I didn't say practice pedophelia. I don't have to be an actual pedophile, all I need to do is simply say, in public, that I think it is OK - and I will feel the repercussions.

With all the people in this world who have been sunk by the words that came out of their mouths I can't believe you believe this to be true.

Ask Zumbo or how that worked out for him, or the publishers of "Recoil Magazine", or the other names I mentioned previously. Spoiler - It didn't end well for them. That's the reality of the world we live in.

Strawman Argument.

We are talking about what we do in the public eye, not what we do in the privacy of our own home. Specifically, saying or doing the unpopular thing - showing your ass so to speak - in public. We are not talking aout showing the good and keeping the "dark side" private.

If Kessler said what he did on those videos to his buddies at the range, or his wife in their home this would be a non-issue - because we wouldn't know about it. Instead he said what was on his mind in a very public fashion in an age where this kind of stuff spreads like wildfire - thanks to the electronic media circus we all live in - and now he and his family have to deal with the aftermath.

Since when has "right" mattered when pre-judging someone?

Kessler absolutely represents all Cops in theyeliner of public opinion as soon as he puts that badge on and spews his nonsense. You merely have to look back at threads here to see that is the truth. Every time a Cop reportedly messes up and it is in the "news" this place erupts and a thread is shut down.

So respectfully, No, it is not both.

I will be judged in a professional capacity by the public based on the actions of the other LEOs they have come into contact with in their lives either in person or in the media (sometimes even to include TV/Movies). That. Is. It.

I may be my own man, and conduct the Job in my own way, but in the Uniform we are all the same in the eye of most of the public. And while every member of the public may view the Police differently - some like us, some hate us, some are indifferent, etc... most see all Cops as basically the same to them and that will be based on their experience. If they experience Cops like Kessler.... Well , you do the math.

My goal is to make that view positive at every chance I get and to sway those that think Cops are stupid or bullies into believing that that may not be the case. Am I always successful? Nope. The very nature of my job, telling people they are wrong - either with shiny lights on my car, a ticket, or bracelets - precludes me from making everyone I come in contact with in an official capacity happy all of the time. The only thing I can do is be respectful and honor their dignity to the best of my ability while doing my job and applying my discretion based on my own morals, values and ethics. And while I may not make a defendant/actor a Cop lover, maybe that victim will remember how I treated them and helped them when they needed it the next time they are on either side of a Police encounter.

the way things are... and the way things should be are NOT the same obviously....

you should be able to have the opinions you have and they should be separate from your job... because they do not necessarily go hand in hand..  teachers... have at times spoken out towards the right... so far as to wish for the death of certain politicians.... and sure there was drama and people were mad.. but a fake BS apology was provided.. and quickly no one cared.. the point is that individual was frustrated with the government.. so made the statement that was made.. this does not mean this person is awful.. or should lose his job... do you get the point here?

when YOU are held to the standard set by a bunch of idiot cops arguing on the side of the parkway it is wrong....

when a police chief is fired for expressing his love of the second amendment and hatred of liberals.. it is WRONG..

if that guy was a bad cop.. and did a bad job... they should have gotten rid of him...

his job is to police... his job is to keep the town safe... he (and YOU.. and ANYONE) should not lose their right to think by getting a paycheck.. thats absurd..

it happens sure.. but that does not make it right...

I JUDGE YOU ON YOU... not on the stupidity of the assortment of cops we find doing dumb things on the interwebs.. 

the way things are... and the way things should be are NOT the same obviously....

No, they are not. But you have to play the game by the rules as they stand. Not how they should be or how you want them to be.

you should be able to have the opinions you have and they should be separate from your job... because they do not necessarily go hand in hand..  teachers... have at times spoken out towards the right... so far as to wish for the death of certain politicians.... and sure there was drama and people were mad.. but a fake BS apology was provided.. and quickly no one cared.. the point is that individual was frustrated with the government.. so made the statement that was made.. this does not mean this person is awful.. or should lose his job... do you get the point here?

I do have my own opinions on a great many things. For example, I have a sense of humor that is very dark. I keep it to myself, my family, my co-workers and Friends. I don't film it and post in on the Internet because I don't want to deal with the repercussions. Doesn't mean I don't have my own thoughts and opinions. It just means they are not for public consumption.

when YOU are held to the standard set by a bunch of idiot cops arguing on the side of the parkway it is wrong....

when a police chief is fired for expressing his love of the second amendment and hatred of liberals.. it is WRONG..

We are not held to their standard, we judged by their actions. And it is made worse because it is an abuse of the trust the public places on us when we swear our oath and pin on that badge. They expect us to do the right thing always. They employ us to set avgood example and rightly hold us to a higher standard. The public has a right to be outraged when two cops shoot at each other over a parking spot, hurt someone while driving drunk, or act as if they are above the law - because we betrayed that trust.

So what happens is the good are simply lumped in with the bad by the very nature of the jobs we do. Yes, it is wrong, but it is what it is.

It happens and that is all that matters.

if that guy was a bad cop.. and did a bad job... they should have gotten rid of him...

his job is to police... his job is to keep the town safe... he (and YOU.. and ANYONE) should not lose their right to think by getting a paycheck.. thats absurd..

it happens sure.. but that does not make it right...

He is not losing his right to think, his right to be an individual or his right to his opinions. He is simply advised not to say stupid crap in public as a condition of employment. This is in every job in the planet. If you think your boss is an inept clod, and you tell him that in a very public way so everyone that you work with can see it, what do you think will happen to you? (this is an example, not a comparison to Kessler)

Again, since when does right and wrong come into play in the court of public opinion. Whether it is right or not doesn't matter. What matters is whether it HAPPENS or not. Nothing else. And, it does happen.

A cops job is to keep the town safe and to make the residents feel safe. That video had the opposite effect. Shocker. He betrayed the trust the people of his community placed in him. He chose to do it. Now he has to pay the piper. It is called personal responsibility and goes with being a grown ass man.

I JUDGE YOU ON YOU... not on the stupidity of the assortment of cops we find doing dumb things on the interwebs..

I appreciate that very much. But you my friend, are in a significant minority. And you said yourself - as did many others here - in the "warrior cop" thread, it is not solely an individuals actions. It is the overall appearance and the actions of a few that will influence how people feel about Police not ther actions.