vladtepes

Angry pa police chief

ill be the first to say.. that guy is totally abrasive... he says some really rude things.. for one he gives the impression that every liberal in the nation is the worst thing in the world... personally I disagree.. a lot of my social views are very liberal... so I am sure if I sat down and talked to that guy.. we would maybe not agree on a bunch... we would probably disagree when it comes to shooting from the hip... but all of that is moot... what I LIKE about him is he is transparent.. he is telling you under no terms.. exactly how he feels..

in regards to what would I do if he said it in a restaurant.. or my house.. or my job... screaming like a maniac.. well.. I would have a problem with it.. because those are not appropriate places to go on an insane screaming rant.. because that behavior would impact others... HIS you tube channel? is HIS venue to state what HE wants...you can disagree.. you can hate it.. but he is one of those guys that WOULD stand up and tell the feds "you are wrong and I am not doing that"... and those people are few and far between.. 

I am sorry, but that's not stand up behavior. That is an example of grandstanding, of showing off, of immaturity.

If someone reacted that way to something they didn't like in a restaurant, at an amusement park, or in your home I doubt you would tolerate it.

Well good thing he did that on his property where nobody was around. Do you usually make such awful points?

I am sorry, but that's not stand up behavior. That is an example of grandstanding, of showing off, of immaturity.

If someone reacted that way to something they didn't like in a restaurant, at an amusement park, or in your home I doubt you would tolerate it.

very true

Well good thing he did that on his property where nobody was around. Do you usually make such awful points?

How is that an awful point? It is completely valid as it relates to the discussion. If he acted like that in private I have no issue, and I wouldn't know about it. However, when he posts it publicly, under the color of his Office, he is being an a$$. The point is that people are defending this public display of buffoonery.

Ok I'll bite. What's with the kitten now?

It's Bonesinium trying to be be clever :rolleyes:

The point is that people are defending this public display of buffoonery.

I seem to recall you having defended public display of buffoonery also, so in that case, excellent point.

:facepalm: What's next, correcting my spelling? Why don't you participate in the discussion instead of sniping comments from the periphery that have no substance and are not germane to the discussion at hand. Your two posts add absolutely jack and s#it to the discussion.

+1 for irony.

I seem to recall you having defended public display of buffoonery also, so in that case, excellent point.

:facepalm: What's next, correcting my spelling? Why don't you participate in the discussion instead of sniping comments from the periphery that have no substance and are not germane to the discussion at hand. Your two posts add absolutely jack and s#it to the discussion.

Why don't you participate in the discussion instead of sniping comments from the periphery that have no substance and are not germane to the discussion at hand. Your two posts add absolutely jack and s#it to the discussion. - High Exposure inadvertently defining irony.

It is actually a sardonic statement there Alanis. There is no irony involved, but hey, you know, whatevs ;) (oh, and this part would be hypocritical, not ironic either, in case you were wondering)

ill be the first to say.. that guy is totally abrasive... he says some really rude things.. for one he gives the impression that every liberal in the nation is the worst thing in the world...

First to say? You are backpedaling again. You were doing so well until you found some people didn't agree with you.

I guess I was only partially right. It's easier to take the boy out of jersey than it is to take the jersey out of the boy. Give it a couple more years :)

All I can say is, if this many jersey cops are pissed off by this guy and trying to marginalize him, then I am going to take a fresh look at what he has to say with an open mind.

I'd like to hear the name of the last Jersey cop that trailblazed restoration of any right to the Citizenry in any way. Not looking for a list, just the most recent one.

First to say? You are backpedaling again. You were doing so well until you found some people didn't agree with you.

I guess I was only partially right. It's easier to take the boy out of jersey than it is to take the jersey out of the boy. Give it a couple more years :)

All I can say is, if this many jersey cops are pissed off by this guy and trying to marginalize him, then I am going to take a fresh look at what he has to say with an open mind.

I'd like to hear the name of the last Jersey cop that trailblazed restoration of any right to the Citizenry in any way. Not looking for a list, just the most recent one.

im saying I may not agree with everything he has to say... but I still support the fact that he has the balls to say whats on his mind... you can not deny that screaming like a maniac is abrasive... it doesnt make it wrong... I also stated that HIS you tube channel was the perfect place to deliver that type of conversation... 

there is nothing wrong with "being abrasive" when doing so in a place that is reasonable.. 

the whole gun owners putting there heads down and asking nicely for our RIGHTS thing is getting old... i became a gun owner when i lived in florida before moving back to nj.. and out there ppl make no apologizes for what they say and think about the 2a... maybe thats nj's probleming trying to be so polite while stuttering out "please dont take my guns master" when we should be like " come and take em bitches lets see how far you get" ... this police chief has balls and for that i salute him  :hi:

+1...I don't agree with the Chief's World Wrestling style but I respect him for putting his job on the line for something he believes in. Which is much more than most Cops in NJ have done...And don't forget this:

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/16491-2nd-amendment-supporter-thrown-out-of-n-j-meeting-by-police-after-criticizing-gun-control/

I also agree that the "please don't take my ability to protect myself" attitude is foolish...People need to demand their rights: By being load and doing it often - legally of course (the profanity isn't necesary). We live in a society where only the fighters get what they want...Some of the same folks on this fourum bad-mouth Wayne L. for his direct, open, approach after CN - and they were proven wrong.

http://www.change.org/petitions/all-united-patriots-stand-with-mark-kessler-to-protect-his-career-from-oppression

The anit's are going after his job. They are threatening him and his family. I don't see these petitions helping much but it's something.

It's ridiculous that all you need to do is hold a gun and these liberal trash start making death threats. Granted they are cowards or I'd be dead. But it's uncalled for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://www.change.org/petitions/all-united-patriots-stand-with-mark-kessler-to-protect-his-career-from-oppression

The anit's are going after his job. They are threatening him and his family. I don't see these petitions helping much but it's something.

It's ridiculous that all you need to do is hold a gun and these liberal trash start making death threats. Granted they are cowards or I'd be dead. But it's uncalled for.

This is what I was talking about. This is my shocked face - :rolleyes:

He wasn't just "holding a gun" Shawn. If he was just holding it, having a rational conversation, maybe shooting a bit, even on FA, this would be a non-event. It still would have carried his message to everyone he intended it to, and those with differing viewpoints wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on.

Now they have a new boogeyman to show the world. He played right into their hands with his childish outburst. And all for what? What was his goal with this video? What was he trying to accomplish?

Yes, it is hypocritical. Yes it is rediculous. Yes it is uncalled for. However, It is also predictable, expected, and 100% in line with their tactics. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have seen this coming.

"Granted they are cowards or I'd be dead"

:rolleyes: And, once again..... It's all about you :facepalm:

Wow they're going after him now? Shocker. Who would think screaming like maniac and capping said maniacal rant with a hail of automatic gunfire may lead some to think its inappropriate for a man of his of his position in the community. I'm sure the mayor will step in and clear this up.

Didn't I say this would happen like some others? Now you may have some supporters, but you have more antis looking at this saying, "We were right... They are gun toting morons... They need to be disarmed"!

You will not get antis won over with this irrational type message. This is something you think and or do in your backyard if it gets you off. But publishing it...?

AGAIN! Modern internet and camera equipment will be the demise of a lot of us.

Before the internet, we were most likely not privy to stuff like this. Cameras are everywhere and it's getting easier to snap pix or vidz. And we are our own worse enemy! Ignorance? Maybe... Stupidity in combination with ignorance, definitely.

Classic example. Guards/soldiers at Gitmo take their own pix after torturing an inmate and then send it all over. What were they thinking when billions of people all over the world saw this? Did/do you think this was funny and worthy of jeopardizing your career over? Did you really think there would be no consequences?

Hate me or agree with me on this but I have no problem water boarding people that want to harm us. It's been going on for decades. But only till idiots with cameras exposed it did it become an issue. When you expose things, there are ALWAYS Consequences whether good or bad. It's human nature to react. And people, usually the majority with interact. Possibly not the same way you view it.

Dude!!!! You dragged(?) drugged(?) (ugh lol)... yourself into it with that one sentence.

Then don't drag me in it.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Dude!!!! You dragged(?) drugged(?) (ugh lol)... yourself into it with that one sentence.

Typos courtesy Apple...

No I replied when he brought up a comment I made on the Facebook page. I said nothing about me on this site until h.e. brought that up.

What the hell is wrong with this site anymore. There are like 5-10 people on here who wanna do nothing but argue. If your that bored go fishing or rub one out. And I'm not talking just about me. Look how many threads on here end or get shut down due to arguing. Hell a new member asked about making dummy rounds out of live ones and he was all but ran out of here. Give it up or all will be lost. Stop friggin attacking everyone. Don't like me? Don't care. You wanna talk about it? Then pm me. But the bickering has to end

No I replied when he brought up a comment I made on the Facebook page. I said nothing about me on this site until h.e. brought that up.

Oh really? Did you not post the following statement (post #108) in this thread? Note the highlighted portion. Is that not you bringing you into this discussion on this site? Or is NJGF Facebook now.

What the hell does your well publicized fiasco have to do with this other than adding your personal drama into a discussion that has nothing at all to do with you or your family?

Hey Shawn, I'm not arguing about anything.... And you said in your one post: "Granted they are cowards or I'd be dead."... You brought yourself in as said....

Quite frankly, there are quite a few dumb threads! Some even by you... and it doesn't bother me too much. But when you post something and someone says something, you get on the defensive. Take A Chill Pill. You want us to put up with you, it goes both ways. :)

Typos courtesy Apple...