vladtepes

Angry pa police chief

^^^^^ Agree, but it will come down to what your Local PD does...I keep asking what the Police-Pro's on NJGF will do when it come to comply/not-comply/enforce/not-enforce time, but have not got an answer from even one. (Because it could come to this esp in NJ soon).

doesnt matter what they do.... 

if you dont like the laws of the land.. then leave... its what I did.. the gun laws in NJ are already ridiculous at best.. 

In my estimation he could have been a little more reserved and expressed his anger in a slightly more meaningful fashion. I might have done it differently. I'm curious your reactions had he not been a police officer, if that would have changed anything.  Would it have mattered if he had been wearing his uniform?  Do you think he is a raving lunatic, or just a passionate individual that went to far?  What do you think about a peace officer expressing his thoughts and emotions this way?  Is it appropriate? 

After reading these comments, I don't know if it would really hurt the Second Amendment cause or not.  It is far past the time to get angry, however, lets see how reserved and calm and logical has gotten the cause.  The progressive Left is relentless and won't stop until toothpicks are licenced.  Again, I thought he might have expressed more ideas, etc., sounded a little more intelligent, etc. had he chosen a different way.  However, he expressed himself clearly.  The fact that he did it twice and was calm and collected in the video shows he was in control of his actions and using that form of expression.  It left no question in my mind of his feelings toward moron Kerry's statist/globalist, unlawful approach and how he felt about the UN's involved in the US.

I will also say, though, that after reading some of your posts, and posts from other threads, images of girly men, neutered by the State of NJ, that comes to my mind, also.  

He may seem over the top but he does something important.

He gets angry.

Too many people are apathethic in today's society. Politicians and others in power see this as weakness and take advantage. When people resist tyranny forcefully they get noticed. That does not mean we should go around committing violent acts, but we shouldn't portray an image as pushovers either. We need to be tough and strong. Labor unions do this and they are very effective. 

This... we need more anger... focused constructively!

^^^^^ Agree, but it will come down to what your Local PD does...I keep asking what the Police-Pro's on NJGF will do when it come to comply/not-comply/enforce/not-enforce time, but have not got an answer from even one. (Because it could come to this esp in NJ soon).

There is no doubt in my mind that they will confiscate and just say that they are following orders and putting food on the table. I'm sure it's not personal, just business.

This is why I want gun owners to get angry and head to the voting booth and rally at the statehouse, also flood the governor with faxes and phone calls.

This won't happen because not all gun owners and NRA members are a monolithic block. I'm a liberal who owns guns and is pro 2A (anti to pro convert), and I'd never line up with you.

I think his video is bad form and makes us all look like lunatics. I have to expend more energy distancing myself from people like him and Yeager than I do trying to evangelize the antis.

this makes no sense to me.  As a liberal you should view individual rights as a cornerstone of America society and yet you wouldn't line up to defend that society's right?  Please explain

There is no doubt in my mind that they will confiscate and just say that they are following orders and putting food on the table. I'm sure it's not personal, just business.

This is why I want gun owners to get angry and head to the voting booth and rally at the statehouse, also flood the governor with faxes and phone calls.

to be honest I do not think it is personal... I think that you take a job.. and there are likely times in your life where you are required to do things you don't like... for example law enforcement... I am sure there are times where arrests are made where the officer just shakes his head.. and finds it ridiculous that he even needs to make an arrest.. but as you said.. he (or she) is doing their job... 

if you dont like it.. vote in people that will change laws to mirror that which you agree with...

if that is not possible (as in the example of NJ) then you are left with a very simple solution... MOVE... you can't pick where you are born, but you certainly control where you die... one day I figured out NJ was not for me... a little over a year later I moved..much better off now.. 

this makes no sense to me.  As a liberal you should view individual rights as a cornerstone of America society and yet you wouldn't line up to defend that society's right?  Please explain

It doesn't make sense to me, either.  Liberals and personal freedoms for the most part do not go together.  Instead of peanut butter and jelly, it's kind of like peanut butter and tuna fish.

Also moving isn't as simple as it seems. It's a financial impossibility if you're not renting for many. But later on I may just do that.

it is all about what is important to you in life.... i left all my friends AND family in NJ... just walked away...a year later my fiances brother (a cop of roughly ten years in NJ) followed me and left his NJ LEO career behind for a new life in PA..

so yeah.. it can be hard.. it can be scary.. but you absolutely can do it if you want to.. 

I agree that your first paragraph is the likely outcome...Which is unfortunate for us.

I am all for us damanding our freedoms and being agressive about it...I certainly try to do my part by large NRA donations and many, many calls and letters...As an honest citizen, a USN Veteren, I am outraged and offended over this, and have used these words in every letter.

to be honest I do not think it is personal... I think that you take a job.. and there are likely times in your life where you are required to do things you don't like... for example law enforcement... I am sure there are times where arrests are made where the officer just shakes his head.. and finds it ridiculous that he even needs to make an arrest.. but as you said.. he (or she) is doing their job... 

if you dont like it.. vote in people that will change laws to mirror that which you agree with...

if that is not possible (as in the example of NJ) then you are left with a very simple solution... MOVE... you can't pick where you are born, but you certainly control where you die... one day I figured out NJ was not for me... a little over a year later I moved..much better off now.. 

That is all well and good, except that what happens in NJ doesn't stay in NJ.  My liberal aunt moved from NYC to a beautiful, suburban home in NJ.  It had beautiful mature trees surrounding the property... dogwoods, maples, an Oak, etc.  Once she got out in the country, she wasted no time cutting down all of the trees.  And, then she started complaining about a shed on her neighbor's property that she had a much better view of because she removed all of her trees and shrubs.  If you think that the Statists will stop at NJ's borders you are mistaken.  That one-horse town police chief knows it too.

It's not as easy as your situation. A lot are caught up in underwater mortgages and in some places houses simply aren't selling.

I totally get it... I know of at least one person that is renting out their home because it is impossible to sell it.. 

it is all about what is important to you in life.... i left all my friends AND family in NJ... just walked away...a year later my fiances brother (a cop of roughly ten years in NJ) followed me and left his NJ LEO career behind for a new life in PA..

so yeah.. it can be hard.. it can be scary.. but you absolutely can do it if you want to.. 

In that case you may no longer be qualified to be a NJGF administrator as you can't really, really, empathise and feel our pain anymore! ;-)

In that case you may no longer be qualified to be a NJGF administrator as you can't really, really, empathise and feel our pain anymore! ;-)

i felt your pain first hand.. which is why I work so hard to liberate you all.. and have you move to America with me.. lol

Hey Vlad, you say move, but I have one word for that - Colorado.

Also don't you have a bloomberg elected AG that is chipping away at gun rights in your state?

What happens here doesn't stay here. 

I once had fully paid relocation to Dallas/Ft Worth, keeping my NJ compensation package (6 figures plus perks). Turned it down because I had to consider my wife's career. She has seniority and a pension. So I'm stuck for now. 

this makes no sense to me. As a liberal you should view individual rights as a cornerstone of America society and yet you wouldn't line up to defend that society's right? Please explain

I do. And I would. I was making the statement that if battle lines are drawn, we may need to be defending our individual rights from people like yaeger and Kessler....not lining up alongside them.

I was responding to Shawn's request that all NRA members start mag dumping on Main Street as a show of solidarity. And I was hoping to point out that he may be surprised to find out that other than on the issue of 2A rights, he may be shocked to find out how many people don't agree with him.

Lets set a challenge. All of you folks in this thread that stand behind the Chief in full agreement of his presentation and mind set. I'd like to see each and every one of you make a similar video, post it on youtube and give us a link to it. Let's get it online by say 08/15/13..

It must at least stay up till end of August or until forced to be removed by whomever...

If you will not, then tell us why. In the mean time, let's get realistic. Time to put up or shut up as they say... If you chicken out, then get back in line with common sense!

I don't want to go to jail and lose everything I have unless they come knocking. Then I will do what's necessary! In the mean time, I will not lower myself to some jackarse methods of making a point that may get me put in a straight jacket! Don't think for one minute he will not get a psych eval..

Any takers got the nadz? Hmmm?

I do. And I would. I was making the statement that if battle lines are drawn, we may need to be defending our individual rights from people like yaeger and Kessler....not lining up alongside them.

I was responding to Shawn's request that all NRA members start mag dumping on Main Street as a show of solidarity. And I was hoping to point out that he may be surprised to find out that other than on the issue of 2A rights, he may be shocked to find out how many people don't agree with him.

oh ok, gotcha....thanks for clarifying

some of you are missing the point here.  we are not going to sway antis at all and most people on the fence, at least those I showed this video too, actually agree with this guy about rights and didn't realize people feel this strongly about it much less giving away US rights to the UN. 

I think some of you are way to sensitized to liberal views.  You don't have to agree with me, like me or my actions but you DO HAVE TO RESPECT MY RIGHT TO SAY, EXPRESS AND ACT on it in a legal manner.  Seems that is forgotten

+1

We didn't defeat federal gun control in 2013 because we swayed opinions. We did it by bringing the base to the line for battle.

Change minds in the home, at the tavern, and most importantly, at the range.

Muster troops with an unequivocal call to arms.

The Communists running our country are not afraid of hurting people's feelings and they are doing pretty well. We won't step down to their level, but we do need to step it up.

I believe many LEO would either quit their jobs on the spot, or outright refuse to go door to door to confiscate. ( I wouldn't do it if I were LE) I mean really how many houses do you think they would make it to before they were met with resistance (being shot at)? Two maybe three homes possibly. I know the gun owners in my town well out number the small police force. It would be suicidal for them to attempt a confiscation. I just cant picture Americans calmly handing over all their firearms to a knock on the door by the local pd. Molon Labe!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

You know how many people i have converted through plain exposure and education. Mindless, rambling diatribes push people away. Dont get me wrong; there is a time for passion and anger but his served no purpose. He is in a great position to change things if he banded together with all the other like-minded police chiefs around the country instid of ostracizing himself by acting like a lunatic.

I got about a half a dozen people who normally don't care about guns actively buying and owning weapons this year.  I've had several more friends I NEVER thought would want to own guns reach out to me out of the blue on facebook asking what guns to pick up (all the time I am educating these people).  

I'm very angry about the UN bull....but....his delivery is not my type.  All the more power to him.  I read he just caught a 30 day suspension?   

Vlad, just out of curiosity, what is your fiances brothers first name?  It's not Chris is it?