Sign in to follow this  
winmag45

PA NON RESIDENT CCW

Just wondering if anyone has a PA non resident ccw.If so how hard was it to get.I understand you have to go in person to the Sheriffs office.I think somewhere near Pittsburgh.I was reading on Handgunlawus.com that PA may be moving toward not accept any states non resident permit.

Just wondering if anyone has a PA non resident ccw.If so how hard was it to get.I understand you have to go in person to the Sheriffs office.I think somewhere near Pittsburgh.I was reading on Handgunlawus.com that PA may be moving toward not accept any states non resident permit.

They already did man. You need Utah or New Hampshire

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

I got this off the Handgunlawus site.

Pennsylvania Only Honors Resident Permits from the states of Arizona, Florida, Maine, Mississippi and Virginia. They will not honor a Non Resident AZ, FL, ME, MS or VA Permit/License to Carry. Pennsylvania is amending their agreements to not honor any states Non Resident Permit/License.

I got this off the Handgunlawus site.

Pennsylvania Only Honors Resident Permits from the states of Arizona, Florida, Maine, Mississippi and Virginia. They will not honor a Non Resident AZ, FL, ME, MS or VA Permit/License to Carry. Pennsylvania is amending their agreements to not honor any states Non Resident Permit/License.

This statement is incorrect. I'd suggest correcting as to not confuse anyone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2