Shawnmoore81

Dumb liberal

All I can say is I hope this was a prank call. Because my god this person is an idiot.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wacfY-w0Vjc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwacfY-w0Vjc%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You should hear the stories that come out of my wife's office (welfare)

Yesterday they had a guy drop off his $4000+ electric bill with a note attached to it "I need this paid by the 26th" it's amazing what people think they are entitled to. I'd live to know how it wasn't shut off $3000 ago

Today a guy came in high as a kite. He had missed 2 appointments so far this month and wanted his benefits by the 1st. Also wanted more snap benefits (food stamps) even though he was getting the max. On top of it he was in his late 40's with his mom paying his rent and was mad because they didn't count rent as an expense even though he wasn't paying it.

I thought this might be a thread about Christie. I see he said Rand Paul is dangerous. Makes me wonder about the pending legislation on his desk...........   Sorry for the hi-jack.

I saw that. He looks like he'd suffer a life-threatening case of feed colic if he accidentally ate a high fiber donut.

I understand the sentiment honestly. Very utopian though, I do not agree, "yeaa let everyone come freely and live life and be freeeeeeee" Too bad psychotic criminals will be crossing then to escape justice in their own countries. I do think it should be a simple process... relatively, to get in. I have illegal immigrant family escaping war (or they were). My one Uncle has been here 30 years and finally got his citizenship. All hard workers.

You should hear the stories that come out of my wife's office (welfare)

Yesterday they had a guy drop off his $4000+ electric bill with a note attached to it "I need this paid by the 26th" it's amazing what people think they are entitled to. I'd live to know how it wasn't shut off $3000 ago

unbelievable

this is the kind of stuff the papers ought to be going after

You said Dumb liberal...That's a redundant statement...NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!

Actually its negative, they have been rebranded, the idiots now call themselves Progressives.

"I can't believe you like money too"

"Get out, 'baitin!"

"OW, my balls! "

Some of my favorite quotes from that movie.

My personal favorite:

" excuse me im in the wrong line. I'm supposed to be getting out of jail today"

" Brondo" " its got electrolyte's its what plants need"

"No plants don't need Brondo they need water" " like from the toilet?"

Sent using Tapatalk 2

You should hear the stories that come out of my wife's office (welfare)Yesterday they had a guy drop off his $4000+ electric bill with a note attached to it "I need this paid by the 26th" it's amazing what people think they are entitled to. I'd live to know how it wasn't shut off $3000 ago

I want to know how did he have a $4000 bill. Even when I lived in Montana even if you had electric heat durring the winters your monthly bill would be around $300, which would be over a years worth of winter bills, to get to $4000. Now granted electricity is more expensive in nj but still that's still seems like it would be over a years worth of usage and not paying the bill.

I want to know how did he have a $4000 bill. Even when I lived in Montana even if you had electric heat durring the winters your monthly bill would be around $300, which would be over a years worth of winter bills, to get to $4000. Now granted electricity is more expensive in nj but still that's still seems like it would be over a years worth of usage and not paying the bill.

makes you wonder where his welfare check was going if not to bills  :drag:

Its the grow lights for the pot plants that he cultivates that use all the electricity.

You moved to Jersey from Montana?

Well, I guess at least there's the...

Um, no, I'm skunked.

WOW

I read the above, then googled her name - Angela Zane is a one-woman crime wave!

NBC 10's report on her - pix and video, including her telling the reporter "Bail me out, and I'll give you the full story."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Woman-Arrested-3-Times-in-2-Months-on-ID-Theft-Charges-201370261.html