Krdshrk

Fedex totally cares! (not)

This WAS the FedEx driver that delivered to my office.  This video was actually taken on the street my office is on (44th st between 5th ave & Madison Ave).  I recognize the boxes too - I know which office they're from in my building...

http://gizmodo.com/just-a-reminder-that-fedex-doesnt-give-a-crap-about-yo-928822881

Lazy people piss me off! I mean come on man! How much easier of a job can you have? Cant take the time to step up into the truck and use the shelves? What's she care? They're not her packages & she is getting a paycheck at the end of the week right? Too many people these days don't take pride in their work. Even if I pushed carts at shoprite all the carts would be in their corrals not running into people's cars. Straight, cleaned out for the next customer, and trash picked up in the parking lot eventhough picking trash up isn't my job. Just a matter of having pride in what you do. Our country is doomed! Too many people like her in the world and not enough like me...

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't that just make the job harder anyway? I mean, you gotta fish that crap out, and if it's all over the place because you threw it in there, then it's going to be a pain in the ass when you have to get it all out, whereas if you had taken the five seconds to walk over and arrange it in piles instead of potentially damaging it by throwing it like a monkey flinging poo, you'd only have to deal with what was knocked ajar by the ride rather than an initial mess that you caused.

Lazy people piss me off! I mean come on man! How much easier of a job can you have? Cant take the time to step up into the truck and use the shelves? What's she care? They're not her packages & she is getting a paycheck at the end of the week right? Too many people these days don't take pride in their work. Even if I pushed carts at shoprite all the carts would be in their corrals not running into people's cars. Straight, cleaned out for the next customer, and trash picked up in the parking lot eventhough picking trash up isn't my job. Just a matter of having pride in what you do. Our country is doomed! Too many people like her in the world and not enough like me... Sent using Tapatalk 2

does your shoulder hurt from patting it to hard, might want to have it checked out, lol. But seriously that is nuts if you cant take any pride in your work, and to laugh about it makes me wonder what job she can really have with an attitude like that.

How do you even know where anything is in that mess?

These are packages that are going back to the sort center.  All the deliveries had already been made.

What's a shame is that if she were given a few bins or rolling carts that could make it to the back end of the truck, they could make this much easier on the driver and the unloader at the sort facility.

She could be professionally unemployed. Obama has made that easy for people now. We can pay for her to do nothing. Maybe instead of getting angry about people crossing the border to come here and work we can work out some kind of trade with Mexico? We can give them one professionally unemployed waste of life for two of there hardest workers? Seriously people risk their lives to illegally come here to work for next to nothing and this woman probably makes decent pay to do an easy job & that's how she dose it. I see it way too often. Sorry for the rant but that kind of crap really strikes a nerve. And no im not for illegals being here working. I cant believe we haven't secured the borders since the last time they made laws to do it 25+ years ago.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

does your shoulder hurt from patting it to hard, might want to have it checked out, lol. But seriously that is nuts if you cant take any pride in your work, and to laugh about it makes me wonder what job she can really have with an attitude like that.

welfare check cashing 

Nick, that's funny. I worked at 340 Madison Ave (between 43 and 44th) for years. My window looked out on 44th. I used to hate St Patty's Day because all the bagpipers would warm up and practice on 44th, and I would hear them in my office. It reminded me that I wanted to be out drinking instead of working.

My office moved to Jersey City a few months back. Cheaper rent.

These are packages that are going back to the sort center. All the deliveries had already been made.

What's a shame is that if she were given a few bins or rolling carts that could make it to the back end of the truck, they could make this much easier on the driver and the unloader at the sort facility.

You would fit right in with the current administration, making excuses for other peoples ineptitude. How about some personal accountability.

Wouldn't that just make the job harder anyway? I mean, you gotta fish that crap out, and if it's all over the place because you threw it in there, then it's going to be a pain in the ass when you have to get it all out, whereas if you had taken the five seconds to walk over and arrange it in piles instead of potentially damaging it by throwing it like a monkey flinging poo, you'd only have to deal with what was knocked ajar by the ride rather than an initial mess that you caused.

No probably not. She has already made her deliveries and is probably just doing pick-ups now. Disgraceful attitude. Hope her supervisor saw this. The sad part is these drivers make a good salary. Not sure if Fedex is Union like UPS. Even so at UPS she would be gone if they saw this.

My Fed Ex guys are great. I get Ground and Express all the time, never damaged. UPS on the other hand...................  My CZ-527 just came back from CZ, box was perfect, and went to and from via Fed Ex.

Might have been a different story if she was your pickup driver, or worse yet worked in the sort center where you CZ was processed.

My buddy is taking Fedex to court tomorrow... they backed into his BMW and just left at his place of work... they called up fedex to get it sorted out and they told him sorry! so he called the cops, showed him the video of the truck backing up into his car, well he wrote the fedex guy up for a couple tickets... should be interesting to hear the outcome..

I know my Fed Ex Ground guy is self-employed. He gets paid by the pickup/delivery from Fed Ex, he owns the route.

I am pretty sure my Express delivery guy is actually a Fed Ex employee, but he can't pickup! He is awesome too.

My Fed Ex overnight pickup guy is a Fed Ex employee, heck, he used to work for me!

Fed Ex has a lot of different divisions for sure!

No excuse for throwing boxes, even if they have a Barbie doll in each and weigh nothing. Why can't people have any pride in their work anymore..............

This WAS the FedEx driver that delivered to my office.  This video was actually taken on the street my office is on (44th st between 5th ave & Madison Ave).  I recognize the boxes too - I know which office they're from in my building...

http://gizmodo.com/just-a-reminder-that-fedex-doesnt-give-a-crap-about-yo-928822881

Your a good spy LOL

My buddy is taking Fedex to court tomorrow... they backed into his BMW and just left at his place of work... they called up fedex to get it sorted out and they told him sorry! so he called the cops, showed him the video of the truck backing up into his car, well he wrote the fedex guy up for a couple tickets... should be interesting to hear the outcome..

Is hit and run a felony? 

They just showed this on channel 5 news. The driver and the security guard were both terminated.

Wonder how long this went on before they were canned. Good riddance to them.