JaredC

Scranton gun show 7/27 7/28 anyone going?

Be careful on Rt80, suppose to be some sort of crackdown (I-80 Challenge) on speeders/no seat belts etc... Going on all across the country.

55mph....  hands on the wheel at 10 and 2.....  seatbelts buckkkkled ...   

waste of time to go......   tons of cops on 80.....   supposed to be 600 tables  noooo where near that...   overpriced ammo....  no 22lr at all there.... no youth stocks for an 870....  

waste of time to go......   tons of cops on 80.....   supposed to be 600 tables  noooo where near that...   overpriced ammo....  no 22lr at all there.... no youth stocks for an 870....  

Good feedback, thanks. Sounds like we will hold off. I do like the Oaks show in PA.

Took 80 out to Hope NJ to the kiddie theme park this AM. Didn't spot any police, but last Saturday was crazy!

Those were the only two nice guns at the show.....   the m1 sniper was mint.....  the second rifle the guy wanted 6500 for...  i cant think of the name of it rite now i have a brain freeze....

Those were the only two nice guns at the show.....   the m1 sniper was mint.....  the second rifle the guy wanted 6500 for...  i cant think of the name of it rite now i have a brain freeze....

That's a (bubba-ed) Johnson.

$6500 is on the high end for an all original Johnson.

Looks like he also had a bubba-ed G43.

thats it....   yea he said it was a 1941 johnson...  that they used it in guadacanal but i couldnt find any information on the internet about that.... 

it was chambered in 7mm i think...  he said it was in the rare caliber that only went to british royal navy or something like that i dont remember exactly

he did seem like a used car salesmen a bit...  i just found some info on the internet..  it was def. chambered in 7mm  i know for sure his wasnt .30-06...  the guy wanted 6500 and not a penny less...   i never seen one before

he did seem like a used car salesmen a bit...  i just found some info on the internet..  it was def. chambered in 7mm  i know for sure his wasnt .30-06...  the guy wanted 6500 and not a penny less...   i never seen one before

Well then he can (and will)  keep it..........forever