KevD

OMG i want one (AA12)

Subscribe to his YouTube channel he has a lot of really good videos. Been watching his videos for about a year. Very informative, many hand gun videos too. I want his t-shirts lol. he also makes some bad ass ammo, dragon breath, bola rounds, tracer's in green. pretty cool stuff.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

full auto,pistol grip and living in NJ. Yet i own a beretta CX4 with the same type of stock granted its semi auto, holds 15+1 . I will never figure out the

reasoning of gun laws in  NJ. Im sure the manufacture is not going to retool and modify just to capture  a few sales from NJ

wish we could get a company to make that in semi auto as I'd buy one

The USAS-12 is based upon that design and now manufactured in the US:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daewoo_USAS-12

Then, there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dYyBWjkWQKc

origin-slide-11.jpg

Of course there are also Tromix Saigas. All sorts of options for this sort of thing in semi-auto.

Subscribe to his YouTube channel he has a lot of really good videos. Been watching his videos for about a year. Very informative, many hand gun videos too. I want his t-shirts lol. he also makes some bad ass ammo, dragon breath, bola rounds, tracer's in green. pretty cool stuff. Sent using Tapatalk 2

Funny thing is, he is not Russian. His name is Kyle and he lives in Livonia, Georgia (US). He make awesome videos though.

Anyone know a price on one as I will live in pa next spring and other then the auto tax stamp wondering price

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't see any for sale at the moment. I'm guessing $15K IIRC.

These guys were making a 12 gauge machinegun upper for the M11/9 that would put you out the door around $5K all together:

http://www.alliancearmament.com/ampsystemmacaccesories.aspx

Problem is...nobody knows what the problem is. When these guys got into the MAC upper business they started releasing products fast and furious. Then they stopped producing a wildly popular series of 9mm/.45/7.72x25 uppers "temporarily" to try to bring the other products to market. They went from delivering the goods like nobody's business to vaporware. They just got bought out and are in a transitional phase, nobody knows where they will go. I hope they get back on track.

I want my 12 gauge machinegun upper!

Anyone know a price on one as I will live in pa next spring and other then the auto tax stamp wondering price Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You can't really own "new" automatic weapons...

I believe the cut off is 86... So it has to be made before 1986... There are certain dealers that sell to LEO and MIL that can have items that are full auto and new....

I have a saiga 12 I'm about to chop the barrel on... It is a semi auto drum fed shotgun... It is worth a look if you are moving to America...

I've watch FPS videos before but I can't stand how he tries to portray as a Russian when he isn't. I hardly ever watch him anymore and never subscribed to him. I like watching hickok45 personally.

But yea the shotgun is cool, I like the pic mipafox posted though!

You can't really own "new" automatic weapons...

I believe the cut off is 86... So it has to be made before 1986... There are certain dealers that sell to LEO and MIL that can have items that are full auto and new....

Yes and no.

You ever heard of a $2500 M11/9 that shoots 7.62x39 Tok, .223, 12 gauge shotgun drums, and even belt-fed 7.62x39 in 1986?

Often the part registered in/prior to 1986 is a sear or a receiver. None of the shit transferable machinegun owners are running around with look, shoot, or perform anything like what was available in 1986.

Have you seen those folding flashlight machineguns? I wouldn't buy one, but they are built off of registered Sten tubes that have been sitting around for 30 years. A fucking tube of metal.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Yes and no.

You ever heard of a $2500 M11/9 that shoots 7.62x39 Tok, .223, 12 gauge shotgun drums, and even belt-fed 7.62x39 in 1986?

Often the part registered in/prior to 1986 is a sear or a receiver. None of the shit transferable machinegun owners are running around with look, shoot, or perform anything like what was available in 1986.

Have you seen those folding flashlight machineguns? I wouldn't buy one, but they are built off of registered Sten tubes that have been sitting around for 30 years. A friggin tube of metal.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

I was more talking about the stuff that is within reason as far as attainability... I admittedly know very little about full auto guns.. ironically the only full auto guns I have shot were in NJ..  I know that some of the older spray and pray guns that are full auto are priced within "reason" most of the other stuff climbs in price quickly... but yes you have WAY more experience on this than I do..  my knowledge is VERY limited 

Nice im gonna search gbroker now. This guy(kid) looks like he know his s&$/-t. Ill take two. Those damn russians. Hardcore.

I'm pretty sure he's not Russian.  But the shottie is cool as hell.  Never f'ed around with one, obviously, but it looks like it could be a PITA to reload in a hurry.  

... but yes you have WAY more experience on this than I do..  my knowledge is VERY limited 

Nobody gives a crap about that nonsense, this aint a dick length contest. And my FA dick is very short, no bragging rights. We're just collaborating with info.

Nobody gives a crap about that nonsense, this aint a dick length contest. And my FA dick is very short, no bragging rights. We're just collaborating with info.

I was being sincere.. you definitely know more about it than me.. since I know next to nothing about it.. I have never owned any FA guns.. and barely even browsed them for sale.. they are beyond my budget... and the ONE FA gun I worked with was limited.. 

so for something like this.. you DEFINITELY know more than I do.. 

My Ar has a pistol grip, semi auto, and detachable mag, Jersey legal. So why would a siemi version of the AA12 be illegal? Its long enough has a full non folding stock, no bayonet lug. It would be basically a 12g Jersey legal AR.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Because the rules for rifles and shotguns are different.

our state is retarded. There both long arms. I know you can't have a pistol grip on a semi auto shotgun but its ok on a pump. So even if its got a full stock & pistol grip makes it a no go? I wish I could move out of this state.

Sent using Tapatalk 2