Big Mack

P2P application being handed in by someone else?

Hey everyone, I have a quick question for you all. This is probably a dumb question at that, and I'm pretty sure i know the answer, but what the heck ill ask anyway. So I'v been wanting to put in an app for some pistol permits but in Old Bridge they only except them tues, wed, thur, up until 4:30pm. My problem is i don't get out of work until 4:30pm. I can probably race over on my lunch break and race back to work but i was curious if i could give the check and paperwork to my fiancé and have her drop it off for me? Im sure even if it is allowed it probably differs for township to township? 

Thanks in advanced.

I don't live there, but I mentioned this to my detective awhile ago and he cringed about the mailing permit stuff. But hey, whatever works. :)

You have to sign the pistol permits in Old Bridge when you apply when approveded they mail them to you.Plus they make a copy of your drivers license.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I tried in woodbridge 2 weeks ago and as nice as the woman there is. No was the answer she gave my wife and everyone else is right you personally have to sign a form or two. I think one of them might have been mental health but I really didn't pay attention.