mcbethr

Best Italian Restaurants in NJ

Man thats a hard question.... In the Wall, NJ area.. i would say I think Loubrano's in the Shop rite plaza has pretty good food.... Down here in Atlantic City and the surrounding area... I would say that JOJO's in Pleasantville or Girasole in Atlantic city have some really good Food..... 

Some of the places posted here sound good.. I may have to take the wife out to dinner a few more times this month!

I wanted to post this last night, but I had just finished a Calzone the size of a sofa and was essentially out of commission for the next eight hours.

I went to Tarentella's in Medford, NJ for dinner last night.  I've been going there for he past 15 years and I quite honestly think it's the best Italian Restaurant in NJ. 

What say you all?  Where is the best place in the Garden State to get an Italian meal?

CONCUR - I'm there at least once a month

With all that said the only really good Italian restaurant that I personally know of is La Cippolina in Freehold...

+1

Luchento's on Route 33 in MIllstone (or Englishtown) used to be fantastic...

I haven't beem there since the transition, but it was great back in the day.

Man thats a hard question.... In the Wall, NJ area.. i would say I think Loubrano's in the Shop rite plaza has pretty good food.... Down here in Atlantic City and the surrounding area... I would say that JOJO's in Pleasantville or Girasole in Atlantic city have some really good Food..... 

Some of the places posted here sound good.. I may have to take the wife out to dinner a few more times this month!

JoJo's is very good, but I have to give the crown to the original Maplewood Inn in Hammonton (highest Italian population by percentage in NJ). Homemade pasta and homemade gravy, not too overdone trying to be fancy; just downright delicious. And, while you're there, OMG Bagliani's is by far the most incredible Italian deli anywhere.