mipafox

Eagle Arms Oaks/Philly Expo Aug 10&11

Was there yesterday. Prices were too high on ammo. Walk the whole floor though. Towards the end of the hall I found a guy setting up. He had magtech 9mm for $18 a box. Bought every box he had. Found some decent deals on accessories. Can't stand all the Rader vendors though. Zapping all morning long.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

New andUsed Polymer CAA and B-Mags (Aluminum) were all over and priced fair.....AK mags were way overpriced though, except one guy had them 2 for 25, but only one small used box of em....otherwise, just picked up a few mags and left, was a nice reason to leave the house though......Considering going to the Philly Armory show, it's today also.  Anyone been there?

As I said earlier its better to go at openning the first day, prices are lower and inventory is higher. I did also see one dealer with 10 round magpul mags for $15. As far as the armory show, last time I went I was very disappointed, very little selection and very high prices.