Sign in to follow this  
bulpup

"Lone Survivor," December 27, trailer

Well, I will will submit that any anti gun person can justify representing a soldier on film that is based on a true story. In their mind the military is the one place that they are comfortable portraying with a firearm.

Contrast that with Woody Harrelson in "Money Train," for instance and you can see a huge difference.

http://youtu.be/8OFU8tkvj8U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was god in Shooter. too bad he's anti-gun.

It may be because he has felony convictions that prevent him from owning a gun. Among other things he was charged with attempted murder for beating the crap out of someone and pled to assault.

Fantastic book. The trailer focused on the team defending themselves. I hope the movie correctly portrays all that occurred after that.

Downloaded the book, but haven't read it yet.

Glenn beck, who is friends with Luttrell, said he spoke with him about the movie and he was very happy with how true to the facts it was.

Downloaded the book, but haven't read it yet.

Glenn beck, who is friends with Luttrell, said he spoke with him about the movie and he was very happy with how true to the facts it was.

I read the book and enjoyed it thoroughly. I was a little dismayed by some of the controversy around it, mostly by the families of Luttrells teammates. They said the real author of the book took waaaay too many liberties and was very inaccurate.