Blueskybob

Bullpup Shotgun comparison

Just picked up a Remington 870 BullPup shotgun made with the kit from Bullpup Unlimited.

http://www.bullpupunlimited.com/

Anyone out there that has a Kel-Tec KSG or UTS-15 and would like to do a side by side comparison?

I will provide the shells (slug and buckshot).   

Thinking that this sunday (8/11) at the shoot in Clinton would be a great opportunity.

Thanks

Bob

I've shot the Utas and ksg and honestly they just aren't for me but I also am a big guy with long arms so maybe if I was smaller I'd like them more. For an hd/zombie scenario a regular shotgun is still the best for me. I look forward to shooting your gun I've been admiring these conversions online

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

I've shot the Utas and ksg and honestly they just aren't for me but I also am a big guy with long arms so maybe if I was smaller I'd like them more. For an hd/zombie scenario a regular shotgun is still the best for me. I look forward to shooting your gun I've been admiring these conversions online

Hello again lowslowmiata,

My first priority is to have the comparison between the shotguns done by the guys who own them.

After that if you want to try it,  (and There is any ammo left   :good: )  I'd be happy to let you have a go!  

Cannot speak for the other owners though.

Bob